Having a new baby has really opened my eyes to a lot of different and unique products. I came across a great crib liner that is perfect for any new Mom. What I love most about the Breathable Baby Mesh Crib Liner is that it is perfect for newborns and helps prevent little ones from getting their arms and legs stuck in the crib slats.
I am all about baby safety, especially with a newborn and was delighted to review this great product. Not only are there tons of different colors and styles to choose from and it fit the crib perfectly.
“Your child will sleep better and so will you! Safer, Breathable BeddingAward-winning bumper that reduces risk of Suffocation, Entanglement & Climbing -Fits slatted, solid back & solid end cribs-Includes: 1 long panel, 1 short panel-100% Polyester-Sure-BreatheTM Technology-Reduces the risk of suffocation-Keeps arms & legs inside to prevent entanglement-Fabric collapses to impede climbing-Hypo-Allergenic-Promotes airflow and breathability-No ties or strings. Adjustable easy-close fasteners-Exclusive BreathableBaby performance fabrics-Moves with front drop rail. Easy-Wrap design-Tucks below mattress for extra protection-Machine washable, fast drying-A percentage of this purchase will be donated to First Candle SIDS Alliance to help babies survive and thrive” (Breathable Baby website)
Things that are Bragworthy:
- Machine Washable
- Comes in lots of different styles
- Adjustable to fit all cribs
- Helps prevent SIDS and little arms and legs getting stuck in the slats of the crib
- Hypo Allergenic
- Perfect Gift for new Moms!
- Helps Baby Sleep better!
“BreathableBaby has changed their Breathable Mesh Crib Bumper to Breathable Mesh Crib Liner to more accurately convey the true nature of the product and
distinguish it from traditional bumpers that consumers should avoid
due to the risk of suffocation. The product itself did not change at
all. “ (Breathable Baby Website)
Please visit www.breathablebaby.com to find out where the Baby Mesh Crib Liner can be purchased!
One Lucky winner will receive a BreathableBaby Mesh Crib Liner in winner’s choice of design!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry- Visit Breathable Baby and let us know which Crib Liner you would choose.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted
- 2 entries-Like Breathable Baby on Facebook
- 2 entries-Follow Breathable Baby on Twitter
- 3 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post and breathablebaby.com. Leave a link to your post.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post and @braggingmommy and @breathablebaby
You can enter this giveaway until December 1st @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter