Have you ever been out and about and had a baby fall asleep in the stroller only to wake up after about 10 mins because they aren’t wrapped? I had that problem a lot with Leah and this baby swaddle wrap by Bubzidoo sure would have come in handy! It’s a great way to keep baby swaddled while in the stroller and then they can actually get a great nap in!
Leah was one of those babies who loved to wiggle and would wake herself up. I have talked before about swaddling babies (which I think works wonders) and this would have really helped while doing errands and such.
“Bubzidoo was designed out of my own frustrations. While my son would sleep beautifully when wrapped, he would not go to sleep easily if he wasn’t, especially when sitting in a pram. The sleep associations I had painstakingly developed by wrapping were constantly being broken by a couple of “unwrapped” naps in the pram. Once I was able to wrap Jack anywhere I found he quickly developed strong sleep associations with being wrapped, and as a direct consequence a good sleep routine emerged.” (Bubzidoo website)
I love how convenient and safe this stroller swaddle blanket really is. Not only is it a great way to swaddle baby BUT they can also still be strapped in while sleeping. Here are some benefits to wrapping baby according to the Bubzidoo website:
- Stop the startle reflex
- Help settle babies with colic or reflux
- Babies often sleep longer when wrapped
- Can be a part of your sleep routine
- Can help babies establish a more settled sleep pattern
Things that are Bragworthy:
- Works great for Warm Weather
- Babies hips and legs are free to move
- Perfect for napping babies in strollers
- Safe and Secure
- Your able to change a diaper while still wrapped up
- Inexpensive and comes in 5 great colors/patterns
- Comes in 3 different sizes
- The wrap cannot slip up and cover your babies face as it is held in place by the 5 point harness
The bubzidoo can be purchased at www.bubzidoo.com.au and right now they are offering a Discount: of 10% off, use code BRAG at checkout!
4 lucky winners! Each winner will receive 1 Bubzidoo. It will be 1 small,1 medium,1 large and 1 extra large Bubzidoo in winners choice of color.
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit BubZidoo website and tell us something that you have learned!
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted
- 3 entries– Like Bubzidoo on Facebook
- 3 entries– Follow Bubzidoo on Twitter
- 1 entry- Tell us what color of Bubzidoo you would choose.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post and educationalinsights.com. Leave a link to your post.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post @bubzidoo and @braggingmommy in your tweet.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
- You can enter this giveaway until August 18th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.
*I received a Bubzidoo Stroller Swaddle Wrap for this review.