I love to see my husband and my girls playing, laughing, coloring and building things together. Leah’s most favorite thing is when Daddy comes home and he plays with her. My husband and Leah love to build forts, play blocks, games, barbies, you name it! Leah also loves to use her imagination and build things, she is super creative! One thing I have noticed is that there aren’t a lot of building toys for girls. Until now! I absolutely love the Roominate Kits from Roominate Toy. This is the perfect Daddy/Daughter building activity.
“Roominate is the first toy designed by Alice and Bettina — two engineers out of Caltech, MIT, and Stanford who wish they saw more women in their upper level math and science classes. They believe that early exposure through toys will motivate the next generation of female technology innovators.
They designed Roominate to get young girls to have fun with STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math), while building hands-on skills and confidence”
“The original DIY wired dollhouse building kit, Designed by Alice and Bettina, two female engineers on a mission to increase the number of women engineers, Roominate gives early exposure to hands-on building and circuits! Roominate brings together creativity, engineering, and most importantly, FUN!
Good luck tearing your daughter (or son!) away after getting started (or even hours after)…”
Roominate Toy is now offering a monthly subscription, how fun is that!
I can’t wait for Leah and Shaun to build this cute dollhouse together, I know she will love it!
Please visit www.roominatetoy.com to purchase your own kit, today and you can get 10% off your purchase! Use code: BMOMMY10 at checkout!
One lucky winner will win the The Original Roominate Kit.
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Roominate Toy and let us know another kit you would love to have.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries- Like Roominate Toy on Facebook.
- 3 entries– Follow Roominate Toy on Pinterest.
- 3 entries– Subscribe to Roominate Toys Newsletter.
- 3 entries-Follow Roominate Toy on Twitter.
- 3 entries– Subscribe the The Bragging Mommy Emails (right side-bar)
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 5 entries– Follow BraggingMommy Heidi on Google+.
- 1 entry for each- Follow The Bragging Mommy via: Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe in reader.
- 15 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, & @braggingmommy and @roominatetoy in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until March 4th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.