I received these products for my review. All opinions are my own.
As I am currently pregnant for the 4th time, I would consider myself a certified maternity and nursing bra expert. Especially given the fact that there’s a 8 year difference in between my 2nd and 3rd born- aka I got rid of everything and had to re-buy it all.
I’ve had some really terrible nursing bras, and some pretty good ones. It’s hard to know when you’re first starting out how much to spend and what features are essential and what you can live without.
So what have I learned?
COMFORT is #1 in nursing bras. If I’m uncomfortable, I get crabby. As if I need any extra reason for my mood to drop. So which nursing bra have I found to be the most comfortable?
HANDS DOWN it is my new Cake Maternity Croissant Smoothing Flexi Wire Spacer Nursing Bra. I wish so badly you could reach into this post and touch the material- it’s butter soft. This bra is exceptionally comfortable. Scouts honor.
The perfect everyday bra, with flavour! It’s hard to go past this lightly contoured spacer bra, with flexible wire that provides the wearer with versatility, a smooth profile, great shape, comfort and superior support without the bulkiness of foam. The perfect t-shirt bra, with a few tantalising feature details that will be sure to surprise!
- One-piece front cup and frame design for a smooth seamless appeal
- Flexible wire for extra support and great shape
- Spacer cup bra for a snug fit that molds to your shape
- Sufficient stretch to accommodate without restriction
- Easy drop down cups for feeding
- 6 hook and eye extension for ribcage expansion
- Inner Cotton A-frame support
- Available in 32C – 40K
It’s stretchy in all the right places, and even better, it holds my really large boobs up. Another key component. When you’re nursing, those babies can really get out of control. Luckily Cake Maternity has you covered. (Pun intended.) I love how many sizes their bras come in- it’s a great place for a variety of women to shop. And to top it all off, it comes so beautifully packaged that it is beyond fun to open, and would make a great gift for a new mom! Cake Maternity has so many great options for pregnancy and nursing, and beyond! Also, visit Faveable for even more help and tips.
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Maternity and nursing bras for every lifestyle
- Recommended by lactation consultants, midwives and industry professionals worldwide
- Recipient of numerous awards and accolades
- Every bra is created to make you look and feel your very best