Do you know how to keep a journal? I’m sure you will immediately say yes, but the truth is most of what we journal tends to be boring, and it’s usually more about other people than about our feelings. We write about the mundane things in our life, what we did that day, what we ate… But don’t stop to write about things like; what makes us happy, how certain places or foods make us feel, why we love the summer… Most of us don’t know how to write a diary that will be interesting for others to read (or for us to read years down the road). That is where Gadanke comes in. Gadanke Journals will help you to be inspired to write your stories and life experiences in a new, fun and meaningful way! Their Journals are unlike any I have ever seen!
“Document who you are and what you crave and believe. Handmade journaling products at Gadanke are filled with creative writing prompts and tidbits to make you think (and laugh!). These baby books, prayer journals, travel books, and diaries make your writing process more meaningful and fun! Plus they’re totally eco-savvy with 100% recycled papers.”
“A couple of years ago, NPR’s StoryCorp was in town. It was also my grandma’s 90th birthday. The two of us decided to hope into the recording studio to capture some pieces of her story. I had all sorts of prompts to help her with her story telling. (I was always the listener, the one who asked question after question.) The only problem? My grandma couldn’t remember. Too much time had passed. Later, my dad turned to me and said, “”Katie, I need you to write down your story.”” I knew he wished he had his mom’s stories. So I started writing. I started wondering about all of the other women who have stories deep inside of them, and I started thinking about how my tendency to just listen and ask could help put those stories onto paper. Gadanke was born with fabulous writing prompts and recycled papers. I feel so lucky to be living my dream.”-Katie founder of Gadanke
- filled with writing prompts to help you draw out stories for your journal keeping
- bindings that open and close so you can organize your story or add more pieces (like letters, photos, and postcards)
- 100% recycled papers from US and Europe
- filled with old school library cards, pockets, envelopes, tags, and other fun embellishments.
Right now you can get 10% off your purchase. Use code: LOVEMOMMY at checkout.
Visit www.Gadanke.com and start Journaling Today!
One lucky Bragging Mommy Reader will receive a $35 Gift Certificate to Gadanke!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Gadanke and tell us what journal(s) you will choose if you win.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries– Like Gadanke on Facebook.
- 3 entries– Follow makingthishome on Twitter.
- 3 entries– Subscribe to the Making This Home Blog.
- 10 entries– Make a purchase from Gadanke.
- 3 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry– Visit Gadanke and tell us something you learned from the “About” Page.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post and gadanke.com. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post in your tweet.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until April 28 @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.
*This is a sponsored post, the giveaway item is being provided by Gadanke.com.