I received a Covered Good for this review, all opinions are my own.
I will admit I have been on the fence about whether to nurse this baby or not. The reason being is I never produce very much milk and I hate having to fumble in public when I am trying to nurse. I did recently decide to give it a try for at least 3-4 weeks then go from there. I received a Nursing Cover from Covered Goods and can’t wait to use it!
What I already notice about the Covered Goods Nursing Cover is that is seriously gives full coverage to where I can nurse anywhere that I please without anyone seeing what is going on under there. That was one of my fears as a new Mom was that I would accidentally flash someone in public, especially since both my girls had a hard time nursing. This Nursing Cover actually gives full coverage from front to back.
I also love that if I do decide to quit nursing that I can actually use the Covered Good Cover for more than just a Nursing Cover!
The Covered Good Cover can actually function as a carseat cover, blanket, scarf, shopping cart cover and probably more!
“Covered Goods™ nursing covers give you all the benefits that the traditional covers do… and more!
- also functions as a car seat cover, scarf, and shopping cart cover
- provides true ALL OVER COVERAGE front and back
- made of comfortable, stretchy fabric
- takes seconds to put on and take off
- alleviates any worry that your baby will kick or pull your cover off
- features a flexible neck that can be worn down under one arm and also allows you to peek in to make sure your little one has latched properly
- can be folded very small and in any fashion for storage
- one size fits most
With Covered Goods™ you can truly nurse anytime, anywhere!” (Covered Goods Website)
Please visit www.coveredgoods.com to purchase and learn more!
The Covered Good Nursing Cover gets Bragging Rights!
One lucky winner will win a Covered Goods Nursing Cover of their Choice!
Please enter via the giveaway widget below