“One could argue that your photographs are your most prized possession. Their worth can’t be measured in dollars, and most people would grab as many photographs as they could from a burning house. Photographs are an irreplaceable record of your life, of family and friends, of events which mark the time line of your life.
Viovio is the place where you can share your life and the wonderful journeys that color your living. We are an online community designed for photographers (professional and novice), travel enthusiasts, and those who want to combine the two. We provide you a place to upload photos, create travel blogs, create photo books, and exchange information about your favorite places and memorable adventures.”
It usually takes quite a bit of time for me to make a photo book since I like to have everything perfect before I order. That is why I decided to make a Photo Calendar at VioVio. I figured it would be quicker and also, I have wanted to get a photo calendar for a long time so I figured now was that time!
My calendar really was very quick to make. All I had to do was upload the photos that I wanted (luckily we just had family pictures taken in October so I had the perfect photos to include!) and add them to the free 2012 calendar template. You can also purchase pre-made templates that other users have uploaded, but I chose to just go with the free one. Once my photos were uploaded, the process took about 10 minutes. I was really excited when my calendar arrived. It looked great, my photos were all in the correct place, and I am very happy with the results. Now I get to see my cute family on my kitchen wall instead of random pictures of trees and birds (you know…that come on most of the free calendars you receive in the mail ). The only thing I would change is to add holidays to the calendar but it’s not a huge deal. VioVio makes it so easy to share your photos in several different ways!
Things that are BRAG WORTHY:
- You can print photo books, design calendars, & create photo greeting cards
- Each item comes in several different size options
- Create your own templates, use the free ones provided, or purchase pre-made templates designed by other people.
- Photo Books are available in Softcover, Hardcover, Die-Cut, Imagewrap, and more.
- Drag & drop your photos for fast & easy designing
- You can even sell what you design on the website!
- So affordable!
VioVio gets BRAGGING RIGHTS!!
VioVio is generously giving away a $25 GC to one lucky reader!!!
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit VioVio and tell us what you would make with your GC if you are the winner!
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 2 entries- Like VioVio on Facebook.
- 2 entries– Follow VioVio on Twitter.
- 4 entries- Register for a VioVio account.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each– Follow BraggingMommy Heidi on Google+, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, & @braggingmommy and @viovio in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until Feb. 8th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.