I received these products for my review. All opinions are my own.
When my 3rd son was born a little over a year ago, my Aunt gave him the sweetest little teddy bear I had ever seen! I had never heard of cuddle+kind before, and I was totally smitten! It was one of my very favorite baby gifts ever, because not only did my son get the sweetest little bear- we learned that the gift help to give 10 meals to children in need! How great is that? 1 doll = 10 meals to children in need.
So now that I’m having a girl after 3 boys (!), I was so excited to be able to review some girly cuddle+kind’s. The dolls come in two sizes, both perfect for the wonderful heirlooms these dolls are sure to be. Charlotte the dog and Pearl the mermaid. They are both GORGEOUS! The stunning knitwork is to die for- these are truly dolls that will last a lifetime. Each doll is so unique and creative.
Not only does cuddle+kind have adorable dolls, they also carry beautiful prints for each one. Charlotte’s says “With grace in her heart and flowers in her hair”- just beautiful. I cannot wait to get it up in baby girl’s nursery! (Nursery is currently occupied by baby brother Nixon, who is also our model below. =)
cuddle+kind hand knit dolls make the absolute perfect gift for any little one! There is nothing better than giving a good gift all while giving back to children in need.
Learn more about how and why cuddle+kind give meals!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Made by hand in Peru
- They are lovingly hand knit, hand loomed, embroidered and crocheted by artisans using knitting expertise that has been handed down through generations
- Every beautifully crafted cuddle+kind doll is knit with such a high level of quality and care, they’re suitable to be heirlooms handed down from one lucky baby to the next
- They are proud to provide their artisans with a sustainable, fair trade income that allows them to care for their families
- Every cuddle+kind product you purchase will provide meals to children in need
- We provide 10 meals for every doll we sell
- Our goal is to provide one million meals a year.
Visit www.cuddleandkind.com to start shopping today!
Connect with cuddle+kind via: