Bath time will bubble with excitement after this week’s video challenge!
“After a long day of classes, recess and after-school play, kids need to clean up – and wind down. The key to getting your little ones to love the tub is to make it a treat, not a task. Shampoo, body wash and bath sponges with their favorite Disney characters promise that when it comes to fun, bath time is never a wash!
Try these tips to help make bath time fun:
- Transition play time to bath time by allowing your kids to pick out which bath toys they want to play with
- Let your kids pick a shampoo or body wash with their favorite Disney character and create a story to make bath time more fun”
This weeks products:
MZ Berger Bubble Bath
This line of bubble baths comes in Disney·Pixar Cars and Disney Princess-adorned bottles, promising to leave a wave of smiles in its wake.
Get ready, get set! Tots will be racing to the tub to clean up with these body washes, which feature Disney Princesses and Disney·Pixar Cars characters.
Bath time can sometimes get hairy, especially when little ones fight a head suds-ing. But with the help of Disney Princess-themed shampoos, kids will be all grins when it comes to bath time.
Disney·Pixar Cars races into the bathtub with these L’Oreal Shampoos. Available in four scents, kids will love bath time now.
Your kids will soak up tons of tub-time excitement when they’ve got this Disney·Pixar Cars bath sponge in hand.
MZ Berger Disney Fairies themed bubble bath decanter
A great way to add some whimsy to bath time. This Tinker Bell themed decanter will definitely grab the attention of young girls.
You can print out a chart to hang in your home and your kids can check off each day as they work to achieve the goal of Taking Care of Your Chompers.
Check out theD-Lightful Living Facebook Page to see this weeks challenge, print out a chart for your home, see the products, and enter the weekly giveaway!
One Lucky Bragging Mommy Reader will win a Prize Pack with this Weeks Products! (products will vary)
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit The Disney Living Facebook Page and tell us something you learned or saw there.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted
- 3 entries– Like Disney Living on Facebook.
- 3 entries– Enter the weekly giveaway on the Disney Living Facebook Page.
- 1 entry– Tell us which of the products above is your favorite.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, & @braggingmommy in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until October 24th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.