My daughter is a HUGE fan of drawing, coloring, painting and anything creative. She loves to get out her coloring books or paper and just color. She is only 2.5 so she doesn’t have a huge attention span but a lot of times she will sit down and color for at least a half hour which is great for her and me!
So when I heard about Doodle Roll I couldn’t wait to try it out! It was a big hit with Leah, she loved sitting down and putting her imagination on paper. I love how this fun roll of paper and crayons can be transported so easily too! It’s a great tool for the car, or just at home.
The Doodle Roll was invented by a Dad and Mom of 3 and they had kids creativity in mind for sure! Kids love to draw and doodle and now they can in such a creative easy way!
“Marc Cooper has been in the paper industry for over 20 years. Together with his wife Diana, they realized the unappreciated art form of doodling needed a new platform. So they rolled out the fun with their three creative kids in mind and launched Doodle Roll, a portable roll ‘n go dispenser of blank paper with a tear edge plus a handy crayon storage area.” (Doodle roll site)
The Doodle Roll on the go drawing pad comes in 2 great sizes too, the 4” wide and 15 ft long roll and the 6” wide and 30 ft long roll. They are both great for kids to spread their imagination and put it on paper.
Things that are Bragworthy:
- Stimulates Creativity and the Imagination for kids of all ages!
- Comes in 2 great sizes 4” or 6” with 4 or 8 crayons
- Great Carrying Case for easy on the Go transport
- Keep kids busy while you get things done!
- Non-Toxic Crayons are included
The Doodle Roll can be purchased at www.doodleroll.com
One Lucky winner will receive both a 4″ and 6″ Doodle Roll!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Please visit Doodle Roll and let us know which character you like the best and something you learned!
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries– Like Doodle Roll on Facebook
- 3 entries– Follow Doodle Roll on Twitter
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 2 entries– Blog about this giveaway. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Follow Doodle Roll on Twitter & Tweet this giveaway using @doodleroll & @braggingmommy
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until April 15 @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.
*I received a 4” and 6” Doodle Roll for this review