I’ve never owned a Day planner. Most of the time I just write appointments on the calendar hanging on our kitchen wall. But as I get busier (with 3 kids), I have decided I need something better to keep track of my days. That is why I couldn’t wait to review the day planners from Dotmine.
“At Dotmine Day Planners, we just sold our 1 millionth planner this past Fall! Family_time.mine was developed by a group of 20 moms of all shapes and sizes over 8 years ago.”
Why Dotmine planners?
- the size — they’re compact and easy to use, not bulky and not complicated! They also open flat for optimal ease of use;
- the space — you’ll have daily, weekly and monthly views, room for notes and for tracking the entire family, and tear-off margins for lists;
- the art — elegant, fun and sometimes funky covers each year;
- the price — retailing for about $20, dotmine planners are affordable; and
- the catchy names and customized features — family_time.mine®, for moms; life_time.mine®, blending work and family life; and time.mine®, for the individual or student.
- bonus months — our 17-month planners accommodate both the school and calendar year.
I didn’t really want anything fancy for my ‘mom planner’. I just wanted something cute that would easily fit into my diaper bag. The Dotmine Family Organizer is a great choice for me! It has a really cute cover and the inside has everything I need to keep myself organized. My planner has weekly calendars and also monthly calendars. I like that. It also has some other really helpful pages like a place to keep all my phone numbers. I have been using my 2012 planner for a couple weeks now and it has already been so helpful!! I can write down my appointments as soon as I make them, and I can also see how busy my schedule is so I don’t overbook myself. That has happened in the past but hopefully it won’t anymore! Visit Dotmine on Facebook and Twitter!! They also have a newsletter you can sign up for!
Things that are BRAG WORTHY:
- 17-month planners, August-December
- Fashionable cover designs printed on durable plastic
- Monthly and weekly planning pages on crisp white paper
- Inspirational and humorous quotes each week
- Perforated margins for "tear-out" lists, & note pages make errands a breeze!
- Plastic coil, spiral bound, back pocket holds papers in place
- Unique master schedule / planning guides
- Fun colorful reminder stickers
Dotmine Day Planners get BRAGGING RIGHTS!!
Right now you can get an amazing Discount of 60% off Using code: ‘BRAGMOM60’ at checkout.