“From the creators of Despicable Me and the imagination of Dr. Seuss comes the 3D-CG feature Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax, an adaptation of the classic tale of a forest creature who shares the enduring power of hope. The animated adventure follows the journey of a 12-year-old as he searches for the one thing that will enable him to win the affection of the girl of his dreams. To find it he must discover the story of the Lorax, the grumpy yet charming creature who fights to protect his world.
Danny DeVito will lend his vocal talents to the iconic title character of the Lorax, while Ed Helms will voice the enigmatic Once-ler. Also bringing their talents to the film are global superstars Zac Efron as Ted, the idealistic youth who searches for the Lorax, and Taylor Swift as Audrey, the girl of Ted’s dreams. Rob Riggle will play financial king O’Hare, and beloved actress Betty White will portray Ted’s wise Grammy Norma.”
Visit The Lorax Speaks tab to learn about how YOU can Speak for the Trees!
The Lorax opens in theaters in 3D on March 2! Visit the official website at www.theloraxmovie.com.
One lucky Bragging Mommy Reader will win a $25 Limited Edition THE LORAX Fandango Gift Card + The Lorax Prize Pack! prize pack includes: Seedling, Re-usable Tote, Water Bottle, T-shirt, Pencil, Re-usable Lunch Bag, Activity Card & Mustache.
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Watch the Trailer above and tell us which part of the movie you are most excited to see.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries– Like The Lorax Movie on Facebook.
- 3 entries– Follow thelorax on Twitter.
- 3 entries– Follow The Lorax Movie on Pinterest.
- 2 entries– Subscribe to The Lorax Movie channel on YouTube.
- 1 entry– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 4 entries– Follow TheBraggingMommy Heidi on Pinterest.
- 4 entries– Add The Bragging Mommy into your circle on Google+.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via: Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link to your post.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including @thelorax, @braggingmommy & a link to this post in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until March 2nd @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter. Prizing courtesy of Universal Pictures.