I received these products for my review. All opinions are my own.
Driven Coffee is a small team of artisans from across the Midwest that came together in Minneapolis, Minnesota to share a common passion for specialty coffee. We focus our efforts on responsibly sourcing, craft roasting, and meticulously brewing the best coffees possible to serve our customers across the country.
We roast our coffees on a vintage German Gothot Roaster that gives us the freedom to manually control all stages of the roasting process to further develop our unique blends and single origins. We maintain strict quality control and cup our coffees endlessly to ensure our customers receive a consistent product that highlights the delicate nuances of each and every bean. In a world that is full of massive commercial coffee companies, we stand apart as a small craft roaster focused on delivering fresh, complex coffees. You might also like the sage bambino plus coffee machine.
Driven Coffee is passionate about making a difference in the world and our Partner Causes and customers are invaluable in achieving this goal. It is our belief that people are excited to donate so we created a platform in which customers can easily contribute to our Partner Causes while getting a great product in return. Coffee is an integral part in the lives of Americans and we believe it is an outstanding vehicle to impact change. We are Driven to make a difference.
Driven Coffee sells coffee, sells as wholesale (which is perfect for Offices or Businesses, Restaurants, Coffee Shops, and Churches) and also does fundraising!
HOW DOES A DRIVEN COFFEE FUNDRAISER WORK?
Driven Coffee has simplified fundraising for Sports Teams, Schools, Churches, Youth Groups, Band, Dance, Scouts, and Non-Profit Groups by providing two great platforms.
Traditional Fundraising Program
With this fundraising program participants use our convenient brochures to sell Driven Coffees, Gourmet Snacks, and Driven Hot Cocoa Mix to friends, family, and neighbors for huge profits!
Getting Started is Easy!
- Let us know how many participants you have (sales brochures will be sent directly to you – free of charge!)
- Distribute forms and kick off fundraiser (typically fundraisers will run for about two weeks)
- Collect all order forms and payment from participants
- Tally the orders and send Driven payment for coffee and gourmet snacks, you keep the profit! (You will receive your shipment in two weeks or less)
- We roast your orders fresh, separate per participant, and ship to your organization for distribution (Free shipping on orders of 150 items or more!)
Online Fundraising Program
Our unique online fundraising platform is perfect for groups that do not want participants selling products door to door, or for groups looking for a broader reach to non-local friends and family. This fundraising platform can be combined with the Traditional Fundraising Program as well!
- Determine when the fundraising campaign will take place (usually the online fundraiser will also run for 2 weeks)
- We issue a coupon code to be used on our fundraising website at checkout
- Participants email friends and family about the coffee fundraiser (we’ll even help with a template!)
- Customers purchase coffee online; we roast it fresh, and ship it directly to them.
- At the end of the fundraiser we tally your sales and send you a check! – It’s that easy!
Ooooh coffee. I cannot believe there are some people on this planet who can live without it… I am definitely NOT one of those people. It’s so much more than just a source of caffeine. It’s a comfort on a stressful day. It’s time to slow down and savor. It’s warmth and love and connection with others.
Ok, ok… you get the picture. But coffee has to taste good as well, and for many- it has to be ethical.
If that is what you’re looking for, than look no further than Driven Coffee Roasters. First of all, it is roasted in my own city of Minneapolis (yay!). You can trust us with your coffee needs, because when December rolls around we’re so dang cold we drink the stuff like water.
Driven Coffee is not just coffee. They are a company that shares your values. They responsibly source everything they get. Which to me means that the people involved in getting me my morning cup of joe are paid well and treated fairly. That’s important. They also are picky about the beans they choose- only the best. On top of all that, they are passionate about giving back and I LOVE THAT!
They partner with many organizations that help to make our world a better place. So instead of feeling guilty about that 3rd cup on a long day, you can rejoice that each cup of Driven Coffee is not only helping you stay awake but helping many others around the world. Definition of win/win.
Driven Coffee has a HUGE selection of flavors that are roasted RIGHT before they are mailed to you. Think about how long coffee has been sitting on the shelves of grocery stores… that’s not fresh.
You can read detailed reviews about coffee makers & kitchen products
from Scan My Kitchen.
Driven Coffee makes a great gift for any coffee lover, and purchasing through their website it easy and affordable. I’m already a huge fan!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Our coffee is fresh roasted to order and shipped within hours of roasting!
- Orders $60+ ship free!
- They roast daily on a vintage German Gothot Roaster
- Gives them the freedom to manually control all stages of the roasting process
- Roasted by hand and maintain strict quality control to ensure a consistent level of perfection.
- Import only the finest quality, handpicked, 100% Arabica, Specialty Grade coffee beans
- Variety of unique Single Origins, Blends, Espressos, and Organic Fair Trade coffees; all of which are carefully roasted to perfection.
- Our gourmet coffees are fresh roasted to order, and in most cases ship the same day.
- Our coffees continue to receive rave reviews from industry experts, lifelong coffee fanatics, and people who are entirely new to coffee.