I am absolutely loving this new toy for Bug! It is the Design and Drill Power Tool Workshop from Educational Insights. It is a tool set that comes with drill and a power screwdriver toys and your child can design on the white grid using the many colorful bolts and screws it also comes with. I can’t even begin to tell you how much Bug loves this. After we opened it up and put in the batteries, it requires 3 AA for both the drill and the screwdriver (they are not included) Bug sat down and played for hours! I was amazed (and was able to get so much done 🙂 ) He loves it, it is easily his favorite toy. He loves using both tools and has no trouble screwing them in and then reversing to unscrew them. It is easy for him to use (he is 3 and a half). It is also great that it comes with 2 tools, that way Bug can play with his friend or cousin (and there isn’t any fighting since they both have a tool to use). He has been enjoying this toy so much and hasn’t even begun to be tired of it. It’s like he just can’t get enough!
I love that Bug loves it so much, and even more than that I love that it is an educational toy that encourages creative thinking and designing. I really recommend this toy! Your kids will love it!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Builds fine motor skills as children use tools and bolts to explore counting, colors and shapes
- Explores patterning and matching as children use colorful, fun–shaped bolts to recreate the pictures found in the Activity Guide or create their own original designs
- Features a working power drill and a jumbo power screwdriver so two can play at the same time
- All components are made of sturdy, wipe-clean plastic
- Includes 100 regular bolts in 5 assorted colors, 20 fun bolts in 5 shapes and colors, 2 bits, wrench, hand screwdriver, electronic drill and screwdriver (both require 3AA batteries, not included), activity board, Activity Guide with 19 patterns, and carrying case
- Handy carrying case holds all components in place and measures 15″L x 15″H
- Grades PreK+
You can purchase this as well as other great products by visiting www.EducationalInsights.com.
One lucky Bragging Mommy Reader will win a Design and Drill Power Tool Workshop from Educational Insights!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Education Insights and tell us another item they have that you would like for your kids.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries– Sign up for Educational Insights Emails.
- 3 entries– Follow BrandDownUnder on Twitter.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post and educationalinsights.com. Leave a link to your post.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post and @braggingmommy in your tweet.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until August 15th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.
*I received a Design and Drill Power Tool Workshop from Education Insights for my review.