This is a ponsored guest post.
When it comes to special occasions, weddings, sangeet, marriages, festivals, and other important events, the Indian population loves to dress up in their traditional clothing. When it comes to Indian ethnic wear, it is a raging trend and men, women and kids have a diverse range to choose from. Indian wear has a distinctive appeal that cannot be matched by any other type of clothing. Ethnic wear for men and women is a fashionable trend, but ethnic wear for kids is the latest in a fashion world. This trend has amassed global appeal and is attracting a lot of attention.
Indian festivals are a representation of a rich Indian culture. It is all about traditional rituals, joy, and festivities. Times have changed drastically. There was a time when parents preferred dressing up their kids in skirts, frocks, shirts, and pants. Now they want their darlings to be closer to their culture and dress up a part. Therefore, they love to dress up their precious ones in traditional Indian garment. Dhoti kurta, shararas, lehengas, Punjabi Patiala are common attire that are worn by these little ones. Truth be told, there is no other garment that makes them look so charming and adorable. Traditional kurtas and dhotis add to the little boys’ cutesy appeal and lehengas and salwar suits make the little girls look like princesses straight out of an Indian fairytale.
Ethnic wear for kids relatively new in the fashion world and designers are exploring the field to bring the best of trendy traditional patterns and style. Kids ethnic wear is all about unparalleled alluring charm as a result of lustrous and attractive colors, ethnic motifs, intricate embroideries, and luxe embellishments. All of this together makes for a beautiful and charming ethnic party-wear ensemble which is not only stylish yet comfortable for the little ones who want nothing to hinder their playtime. Here are a few trends for Indian kids wear to consider before going shopping for the upcoming wedding season.
- Floral Forever: Florals have been in trend for adults and young ones for a very long time. This trend is not going anywhere. So, let loose all your inhibitions and invest in a few floral inspired designs of dresses. Floral embroidery, floral prints, floral zardozi designs, floral beadwork, and other floral patterns are available in a wide variety in the market, not only for girls but also for boys. Dainty flower patterns are perfect to create a youthful and endearing look for your little bundle of joy. It is certainly going to bring out the blushing beauty of your little one. Floral patterns make them look like a refreshing posy of flowers that everyone wants to admire and gaze at. Floral patterns are like a remedy for sore eyes and can make look anyone and everyone like a vision to behold.
- Chic colors: Along with florals, chic and unique colors are creating a fashion statement. Colors you have never heard of have become a raging trend. Long gone the days when red, blue, pink, and orange used to be our favorite colors. With evolving fashion statements, we have an evolving color palette. And unconventional colors are taking over the traditional ones such as dull gold, sage green, rose gold, salmon rose, mint green, lilac, lavender, thunder grey, ruby red, forest wood, spiced cider, White Raisin, tan, wine red, icy blue, lemony yellow, tangerine, scarlet, and more. These colors are everything you need to create a gorgeous and statement look for the apple of your eyes. If you are looking for such plush clothing, you can order ethnic wear for kids online at Lashkara.com.
- Jacket it up: For both boys and girl, jacket dresses are an emerging trend. This single garment can instantly uplift the appearance and appeal of even the simplest attire. Jackets with salwar kameez, long tunics, or even lehengas are creating quite a stir in the kids’ fashion world. As for boys, you can look up to Nehru jackets with kurta pajama, jackets with pants and shirt, and more. There is a diverse variety of jackets available in the market to choose from. From heavily embellished to plain linen ones. This garment can add an enormous amount of style quotient to your baby’s dressing and ensure you get some flattering compliments.
- Ethnic Gowns: When it comes to girls, they are spoilt for choice. A fusion of Indo-western garments like ethnic ball gown is an adorable pick for your darling princes. These are usually floor-length frocks that are all about sartorial splendor from top to bottom. They add an imperial touch to their personality and allow them to dress up as their favorite Disney princess. These are a favorite among younger girls, and they will never say no to dress up in these. These dresses are a perfect blend of silhouettes inspired by western dresses and ethnic prints and patterns. The rich flair and voluminous shape are all they need to look gracious and majestic. These dresses are perfect for wedding functions, engagement parties and even for their birthdays.
5. Tulle Lehengas: Among many other trending dresses, tulle lehengas are totally in vogue. Lehengas created with soft tulle fabric gives a dreamy look to this traditional attire that is certainly going to make the little girls look adorable. This is a recent trend that is expected to become bigger in the coming seasons.
Apart from tulle lehengas, ruffled and frill lehengas are also some trending styles. You can even experiment with flowy palazzo or traditional salwar kameez. For boys, there is no dearth of elegant Indian attires. There is a variety of Jodhpuri suit sets, sherwani sets, dhoti kurta and more. So, are you ready to give your little one’s wardrobe an instant upgrade?