I received these products for my review. All opinions are my own.
There is absolutely nothing scarier than when your child is sick. Hands down. So if you ever suspect an illness, it’s important to have all the facts. This starts with having a truly dependable and accurate thermometer. It’s essential in my book. So where do you go to find the best? Exergen. They use the most advanced technology so that you don’t have to question if your child has a fever or not. Not only that, but it is the easiest way to take a child’s temp, especially a squirmy baby or toddler. (Although, have you ever tried to take a temp of a toddler while also taking a photo? It’s definitely a two handed job. 😂)
Their new Exergen Smart Glow TemporalScanner Thermometer is used by sliding it along your child’s forehead. That’s it. Easy to use, so you can move on and decide what to do next. I LOVE that it remembers the last 8 temperature readings- this is such a great way to track how your little ones fever is progressing, and helps you know whether you should take baby in to the doc or not. The smart glow also helps you take a temp on a sleeping child and still read the temp, which is great as well. I am so happy to have this tool in my medicine cabinet, and I know you will be too!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- The TemporalScanner Thermometer is a totally non-invasive system with advanced infrared technology providing maximum ease of use with quick, consistently accurate measurements
- Advanced, patented technology measures temperatures with a gentle stroke across the forehead
- Clinically tested for accuracy
- Soft lighting for easy reading in any light
- Perfect for checking the temperature of a sleeping infant (or adult) in a darkened room.
- Automatically retains the last 8 temperature readings for instant recall to check on fever progression.
Visit www.exergen.com to start shopping today!
Connect with Exergen via:
Exergen Smart Glow TemporalScanner gets Bragging Rights!
Exergen is generously giving away 1 Exergen Smart Glow TemporalScanner to one lucky reader!