This post is brought to you by green apple solutions.
Cleaning your comforters and beddings can be a tiresome and boring chore, especially when you don’t own the right washing machine. That inspired Kenmore to build a large front-load washing machine with innovative features. The Kenmore Elite 41702 hosts a range of family-optimized features that will suit the largest of families.
The following Kenmore Elite 41072 review reveals the design, washing features, and its performance on different types of fabrics.
With Kenmore being a popular brand in the household appliances market, this washer boasts of a stackable design with a user-friendly interface. The Elite 41072 is built as a heavy-duty home appliance capable of handling hefty loads of laundry. Its interior space measures 5.2 cubic foot, allowing it to accommodate bulky sheets.
In vertical dimensions, the Kenmore Elite 41072 may not be the most compact appliance you’ve come across. Fitting it in a smaller laundry room is a no-go, but it’s worth considering if you’ve got space to play around with. You may also consider buying a different pedestal drawer to increase its storage capacities. Alternatively, setting it on top of the drying machine is also worth, as it will help you conserve the space you have available.
Households with large families love this washer because of the number of cycles available to choose. They include:
- Eight wash options
- 14 wash cycles
- Five soil levels
If your kids love playing outside or haven’t learned how to eat without messing their clothes, the Elite 41072 is a great choice. The Steam treat function works well with heavily soiled clothes, breaking tough stains easily without affecting the quality of your clothes fabrics. Other washing cycles available with this family-friendly washer.
- Heavy-duty cycle – Works well with heavily soiled cotton clothes
- Bulky cycle – Great for washing large garments such as comforters and blankets
- Casual/Normal cycle – For towels, linen, jeans, shirts, cotton, sheets, and mixed loads
- White clothes cycle – For normal to heavily soiled white clothes
- Kidswear cycle – To thoroughly clean and rinse all types of kids’ garments
- Delicates cycle – For sheer and lacy clothes, nylons, blouses, plus dress shirts and similar
- Rugged cycle – For heavily soiled hard garments such as construction uniforms and jeans
- Sanitize cycle – intended for heavily soiled garments such as work clothes
- Rinse and spin cycle – For loads which only need rinsing
- Express wash cycle – For lightly soiled clothing and small loads
You can rest assured that the machine won’t accidentally put the inappropriate set of spin speed, soil level, and wash temperature choices together. If a combination is not compatible, a tinkle will sound, and the LED won’t light up. Moreover, the washer will automatically regulate the wash time, considering factors such as water pressure, water heating time, and the size of the laundry load.
While laundry can be boring, it doesn’t always have to be a tiresome chore for smart moms. With the Kenmore Elite 41072, you can quickly wash huge loads of clothes without struggling to remove stubborn stains on heavily soiled clothes. It’s not the most energy-efficient or space cautious unit on the market, but it has a wide range of family-friendly features that every large household will appreciate.