If you want to turn fitness into a lifestyle, the One™ is for you. For starters, it never rests. During the day, it tracks your steps, distance, calories burned, and stairs climbed. Come nightfall, it measures your sleep cycle, helps you learn how to sleep better, and wakes you in the morning. The One™ motivates you to reach your goals by bringing greater fitness into your life – seamlessly, socially, 24 hours a day.
Studies have shown that if you just walk 10,000 steps a day, you can gain immeasurable health benefits. An average American only walks 6,000 a day! And if you had the tool to motivate you to make small changes throughout your day (walk a little bit more, eat a little bit better), and you can see/track how all these things add up to big results on your computer and your phone- wouldn’t that be fantastic?
I have been using my Fitbit ONE for about 2 months now- I am truly LOVING it!!! Here’s what I said before:
Everything you think you know about a pedometer is enhanced- this thing tracks your steps, your distance, your calories burned, your sleep, your stairs climbed, how active you are… and it all syncs with your computer, phone, or tablet WIRELESSLY! Amazing. It is so detailed, it gives you a chart showing how active you are at different times of the day. To push harder and farther. I’ve even started walking the track at the gym a few times before every workout, just to make sure I reach my daily step goal of 10,000. I absolutely love this thing.
I have this Fitbit on me 24 hours a day, honestly. I love being able to make sure I reach my goals every day- steps, sleep, stairs, distance… I can keep track of it all and push myself.
I’m really able to use this in my everyday life to help me:
- Seeing the numbers: It is incredible how just being able to see the numbers of how many steps I’ve taken or how many stairs I’ve climbed, REALLY motivates me to keep going and get active.
- Keep my house clean: You really do burn extra calories while cleaning! Kill two birds with one stone.
- Just walk: On those days I don’t feel like working out, I can still just walk, especially when I can compare my steps with my friends or myself day-to-day.
- Get more sleep: Sleep is so important for your health, and using the Fitbit ONE I can see how many hours I’ve slept and the quality of sleep I’ve gotten. What a great motivator to get to bed and get some shut eye!
Thank you, Fitbit!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Track your activity and sleep
- Sync your stats automatically
- Gain insight into your health
- Have fun and aim higher
- Website and App are so easy to use
- Vibrating alarm to wake you up in the AM
- Compete with your friends to take the most steps!
- It bases calculations like calories burned on your personal
profile – reflecting your stats, not any average Joe’s
- Log your food, water, workouts, weight, and more using Fitbit’s online tools
- To further track your health, you can export your Fitbit data to several popular fitness apps. Some of them – including SparkPeople, Lose It!, MyFitnessPal, and MapMyFITNESS
Visit www.fitbit.com to see this, and all their other great fitness products!
I received the free product and compensation as part of a promotional program with Fitbit and MomSelect