Ahhhh Spring is in the air, and I LOVE it! Spring time makes me feel so happy. I love seeing everything come back to life, flowers, trees, etc.. and hearing the birds sing again in the early morning hours. After a long winter it is so nice to feel the warmth of the sun again. With the Spring awakening outside comes an instinct inside me to make my Home fresh & clean as well. Here are my tips for freshing up your home for spring”:
- Out with the Clutter! How my family accumilates so much clutter through the winter is beyond me. Sometimes I wonder “Does anyone in this family throw anything out?” LOL. I love going through my whole house and removing clutter. It feels so good to make spaces crisp & clutter free & something about getting rid of things we no longer need or have a use for makes me feel good.
- Have a Yard Sale. With all the clutter & items you no longer need in a big pile in the garage, why not have a yard sale? Make some dough from the items you are getting rid of…it is great to talk with your neighbors and put together a multi-family yard sale and advertise it in your local paper or online classifieds. That way you will get a really great response and most likely sell it all. Anything that doesn’t sell donate (DON’T be tempted to keep it if it doesn’t sell).
- Deep Clean. Yep time to get down on your hands and knees and scrub those floor boards. Clean the blinds. All the deep cleaning that doesn’t happen year round. It can be a lot of work but once I finish I feel so great, and it’s like I have a new home!
- Freshen Your Bathroom Routine. With all this talk about freshening for spring I can’t help but think about freshening up our bathroom routine. We have been using the Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper and Fresh Care Flushable Wipes together for about a week now. I am loving how fresh it leaves me feeling. It is especially great for my 4 year old who thanks to the wipes now longer needs assistance with his bathroom time. The wipes give him a fresh & clean bottom each time all on his own. This is great news for mom & dad!
In honor of Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper and Fresh Care Flushable Wipes, Cottonelle is asking you to try out both of these products for a fresh new kind of clean feeling. They are sure you will feel so inspired that you will want to name it.
So what will you name it?
You can join the conversation to Name It on Facebook.com/Cottonelle. There you will find a Name Generator where you can get a name in 3 ways:
- The Randomizer: Simply click to get a name instantly
- The Personalizer: Answer a few questions for a personalized name
- The Customizer: Create a name to add to their Book of Names and enter for a chance to win a year’s supply of Cottonelle products!
About Cottonelle Brand:
The Cottonelle brand provides innovative comfort solutions for perineal personal care. Cottonelle toilet paper is available in three forms: Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care, Cottonelle Gentle Care, and Cottonelle Clean Care. To help people feel cleaner and fresher than with toilet paper alone, the brand offers Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Wipes and Cottonelle Gentle Care Flushable Wipes enriched with Aloe & E. For the latest product information, visit Cottonelle.com.
Follow Cottonelle on Twitter: @Cottonelle
Cottonelle on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cottonelle
“To qualify for the year’s supply of Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care and Cottonelle Fresh Care, entrants must create a name through The Customizer on Cottonelle Brand’s Facebook Page between June 12, 2012, and February 28, 2013. Winners will be selected in a random drawing on a weekly basis. There is a limit of one prize per person. See full terms and conditions on Cottonelle Brand’s Facebook Page or Cottonelle.com.”
I was compensated for this post. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own.