My daughter Leah who just turned 4 LOVES to learn! She is entering her 2nd year of preschool and she can’t wait. I have really wanted to try and help her learn her Letters and numbers this summer and now with the new Hot Dots Jr. I can!
Hot Dots Jr. is one of the great toys for teaching your child! There are several different ones to choose from like Alphabet, numbers, shapes, colors, science and more!
These are so easy to use just read the question to your child and they pick the answer using Ace or Kat! Their new talking friends will tell them if the answer is right or wrong. Leah had so much playing playing with this and learning it at the same time!
“All the fun of Hot Dots®, now available for younger children! Part learning companion, part magic wand, the Hot Dots Jr. Pen talks, laughs, lights up and even buzzes with excitement as children explore. Designed for little hands, this electronic pen cheers for correct answers and gently redirects children when they answer incorrectly, allowing for independent discovery.
- Engages your youngest learners with easy–to–use technology—simply press the pen down on the cards to answer and receive feedback
- Allows independent, self–paced reinforcement and review of key early learning topics
- Provides opportunity for students to prepare for school, or catch up where they need support
- Activity Card Sets (available separately) include 36 colorfully illustrated double–sided cards providing 72 early learning activities plus an answer key all stored in a handled carrying case
- Ace unit requires 2 AAA batteries (not included) and measures 6″L
- Grades PreK”
Things that are Bragworthy:
- Great Way to help kids learn different subjects before and after they start school!
- Keep learning fun
- Perfect for kids who want to learn on their own
- This is great for road trips!
Talking Hot Dots Jr. Pen and Card Sets can be purchased at www.educationalinsights.com.
One lucky Winner will have their choice of 1 Hot Dots Pen & 1 Card Set.
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Educational Insights and let us know which Pen and Card Set you would choose.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 2 entries- Follow Educational Insights on Pinterest
- 3 entries- Sign up for Educational Insights Email.
- 2 entries- Like Educational Insights on Facebook
- 2 entries– Follow BraggingMommy Heidi on on Google+
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 2 entries– Blog about this giveaway. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway using @braggingmommy.
You can enter this giveaway until August 20th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.