So when I found out I was pregnant I knew that I wanted to start an exercise program that I could continue after the baby is born. I am NOT a big exerciser in fact I kinda hate it. BUT I didn’t want to gain a bunch of weight back that I had lost, so I needed to do something. I decide to try out the Fusion Pilates videos by Jennifer Gianni.
The first thing that I loved is that it isn’t super hard and it’s safe for all pregnant women! The techniques that you learn in the videos will help you prepare for labor and will even help your body get back to normal afterwards!
I love how you can use different things in your home to help you with these exercises. It calls for a mini ball which can be purchased on their site (I just used one of my daughters heavier ones), 2 lb dumbbells or Large soup cans, Stool or Kitchen Chair and Dowel or a Broom handle. “Jennifer Gianni‘s Fusion Pilates for Pregnancy is the first Pilates based workout designed to give pregnant women a challenging workout, without compromising safety.”
The best thing even if your not pregnant there are several other videos that you can do! There is a Fusion Pilates DVD for Exercising with Baby, Post Pregnancy and Recovering from a C-Section or the Triple threat DVD.
The Triple threat video is“A dynamic combination of low impact cardio, Pilates toning and balance work. The 3 disciplines are intertwined in an intense workout that keeps the body guessing- and working. An informative introduction teaches the foundations of the Fusion Pilates basics so you get the most out of the Main Workout” (Fusion Pilates website)
Things that are Bragworthy:
- Pre & Post Natal Pilates DVDs, so something for everyone!
- Jennifer has over 20 years of experience in the mind/body field
- The videos were designed and made by a Trained Doula in Labor & Post-Partum Support.
- Easy Pilates videos for Pregnant and non-pregnant women
- There are even Teacher Training DVD’s!
- Use everyday household items to exercise and get in shape for before, after and while being pregnant
- Great video for exercising with baby!
All of these videos and more can be purchased at www.fusionpilates.com and right now you can get 20% off any DVD and free shipping, use code: a62e35 at checkout!
One lucky winner will receive a set of all four Fusion Pilates for Pre & Post Natal DVDs (Fusion Pilates Triple Threat; Fusion Pilates for Pregnancy; Fusion Pilates for Post Pregnancy & C-Section Recovery; Fusion Pilates Exercise with Baby)
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Fusion Pilates and tell us which video you are looking most forward to using
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted
- 3 entries– Like Fusion Pilates on Facebook
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, & @braggingmommy in your tweet.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
- You can enter this giveaway until August 17th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.
*I received the 4 pack of DVD’s from Fusion Pilates for the purpose of this review