My little girl is getting so excited to go Back to School she can hardly stand it! She loves pre-school and this will be her last year before she goes to Kindergarten! I really wanted to get her a new hairstyle but I wanted to keep it long since she kind of loves her long locks. I couldn’t convince her to get layers so we just are keeping the length and will go to Fantastic Sams for a trim!
Back to School is really the time that new hairstyles come out to play as well as new clothes! After I get a new haircut I always like to pair it with some good products to help it stay cute and trendy. Fantastic Sams has some really great new products like the Fantastic Style Thermal Guard and the Fantastic Finish Finishing Spray.
“Fantasticstyle™ thermal guard: a medium hold spray formulated to protect hair from damage caused by heat appliances.
·fantasticfinish™ finishing spray: firm hold finishing spray provides a fast drying, humidty resistant, shiny finish with no build-up or residue.”
“Back-To-School season is just around the corner and that means it’s time for kids and teens to shed those summer styles and get ready for a new school year. The back-to-school season is the time of year when everyone wants to look their best and that means a visit to their local Fantastic Sams® Hair Salon!
Pam Kelly, Senior Director of National Technical Education for Fantastic Sams® Hair Salons offers these tips for your readers on the latest hair trends to get your kids school-ready this Fall!
· The summer sun and poolside fun can really do a number on your hair. Get your kids hair back in shape with a deep conditioning treatment at your local Fantastic Sams® Hair Salon.
· No more bad hair days for elementary-aged boys! The buzzed cut is still popular among boys and their moms! It’s a low maintenance hairstyle and it’ll be the least of your worries if he’s running late to school. Choose a cut that is short, but leaves enough hair for your boy to spike it with our fantasticstyle™ firm hold gel when it grows out.
·Spend more time on after-school activities than on your hair. Save time during your morning routine and have the perfect beach-inspired wave by braiding hair at night. Finish the look with fantasticfinish™ finishing spritz for a flexible yet lasting finishing hold.
·Add some personality to your hair without a drastic change: hair accessories are all the rage! Complement your hair with a jeweled headband or flower hair clip for the ultimate girlie look. As for guys, baseball caps are great to represent your favorite sports team, but eliminate “hat hair” with fantasticstyle™ firm hold gel.
·Don’t forget that back-to-school is more than just haircuts! Many high school and college students are looking to express or change their look with a new hair color. Try adding face-framing highlights to brighten up the look.
Fantastic Sams® is one of the world’s largest full-service hair care franchises providing the same quality services as independent salons, but at a fraction of the cost, making it a great option for moms and dads to add to their back-to-school to-do list!”
So please visit www.fantasticsams.com and find out which location is nearest you for those cute Back to School styles! And right now They are offering Facebook fans $3 off Adult Cut and $2 off Kids cut for the month of August!
One winner will received a fantasticstyle™ thermal guard and a fantasticfinish™ finishing spray, as well as a $25 Gift Card to Fantastic Sams!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Fantastic Sams and let us know where the nearest location is to you.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted
- 3 entries- Like Fantastic Sams on Facebook and can find more information about Fantastic Sams®, including monthly coupons and hair tips. .
- 5 entries– Follow BraggingMommy Heidi on Google+.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per– Enter another giveaway on our site, tell us which (no limit).
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy on: Pinterest, Facebook,Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, & @braggingmommy in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until August 24th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.