I absolutely love going to the beach or swimming pool with my daughter BUT I hate wearing the tankini bottoms, I just don’t feel like it’s enough coverage for me. BUT I do love wearing board shorts. I love that you can buy them in a short length or longer and different cute patterns and colors. I also love that they help protect me from the sun, especially since I am really fair skinned.
What I love about Girls4Sport is that they offer rash guard tops and bottoms for both Women and Girls. I decided to get me a pair of the longer board shorts since I didn’t have any. I love that they offer tops to protect from the sun and they are perfect for doing different activities like water skiing!
My daughter is also very fair skinned and I love that the girls rash guard swim tops and bottoms cover the body. I hate getting sunburned and these really help!
“Girls4Sport is designed by women for women. Born in Santa Cruz, California on a bright spring day, the Girls4Sport women asked, why not make innovative athletic clothing specifically designed for the female form? Fresh, fun, feminine clothing for every “girl”, no matter her age.
Every female on the planet is still a girl at heart. The one-of-a-kind female heart paired with an amazing body. Girls4Sport gets that fantastic body covered in every imaginable way for active fun in the sun, sand and sea. Athletic apparel truly can be everything you want it to be: interesting, strong, feminine and unique for girls of all ages. Mix and match the type of coverage you do (or don’t) want in tops and bottoms with fashion-forward prints and colors. We’ve given “utilitarian” a makeover and made it drop dead gorgeous. Go ahead, frisk, frolic, play and splash.
No other athletic wear and sun protection has ever made you look and feel this good! Swim, surf and sail knowing your pretty skin, the only one you’ve got, is covered by soft we-mean-business fabrics. Our tested fabrics are rated at the maximum of UPF 50+ and block at least 98% of UVA/UVB rays. Do something fun, do something good for you, do something for the girl at heart with Girls4Sport.” (Girls4Sport website)
Things that are Bragworthy:
- Cute Swim Tops and Bottoms for Women and Girls
- Love the different patterns and styles that are offered for both the tops and bottoms
- Protects the body from harsh UVA/UVB rays.
- Keeps the skin protected from harsh elements while doing fun activities!
These cute tops and bottoms can be purchased at www.girls4sport.net and right now Bragging Mommy readers can get a Discount: 15% off anything! Use Code: BRAG15.
One lucky winner will receive 1 pair of Sea Green or Coral Pink board shorts in the youth or toddler size, winner’s choice.
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Girls4Sport and let us know your favorite item.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries– Like Girls4Sport on Facebook
- 2 entries– Follow Girls4Sport on Twitter
- 2 entries– Sign up for their newsletter
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 5 entries– Follow BraggingMommy Heidi on Google+.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via: Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 1 entry per– Enter another giveaway on our site, tell us which (no limit).
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post & @girls4sport & @braggingmommmy in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until April 6th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.