Haba Toys are fabulous! We have many Haba toys in our home and are enjoying them all very much. My favorite things about Haba toys are:
- Great Quality Made to Last
- Encourage Creative and Imaginative Play
- No batteries required
- No licensed characters (never go out of style)
I just recently received two more Haba toys, YAY! They are:
Bambini Orchard Beads •
“Bead together these large, wooden orchard-themed pieces to make a fruit loop. Don’t let the crow eat the pear, though! Helps to develop hand-eye coordination and fine-motor skills. Contains: 8 wooden beads, 1 threader and a cord. Recommended for ages 3+.”
Bambini First Counting Fun Beads • “helping toddlers to develop hand-eye coordination and fine-motor skills, this colorful and fun threading toy teaches early number recognition. Contains: 10 numbered, wooden beads with number on one side and corresponding number of pictures on the other side, 1 threader and a cord. Recommended for ages 3+.”
Both of these sets are wonderful! Bug has so much fun threading them onto the string and because it has a threader it is really easy for him to do it on his own. It is great for his hand eye coordination and fine motor skills as well as teaching him his numbers and colors. I highly recommend both!
Haba Bambini Threading Beads gets Bragging Rights!
One lucky Bragging Mommy Reader will win both the Bambini Orchard Beads and the Bambini First Counting Fun Beads!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Like Haba USA on Facebook.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted
- 1 entry– Tell us what you like most about Haba Toys.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, & @braggingmommy and in your tweet.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until September 9th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.