I’ve never been one to wax my face, but I finally bit the bullet a few months ago and went to the mall for a “threading”. I have three things to say about it…..Number one: it hurt! My eyes were tearing up the whole time. Number two: it was incredibly awkward having someone’s face so close to mine for 10 minutes. Number 3: It was expensive!! As a result, I haven’t been back, and I don’t ever think I will. It just isn’t for me. Nevertheless, I do have a need for some kind of hair removal. Lucky for me, I was sent an Epi Slim+ from Emjoi to review that I can use at home whenever I need it!!
“The Emjoi Epi Slim+ e18 is a compact hair remover with 18 tweezers to erase unwanted hair from the root. The worldwide patented 3 disc system makes it extremely comfortable and keeps hair away for up to six weeks. It is battery-operated and great for travel.”
I cannot believe that I have waited until now to own an Emjoi Epi Slim+ e18. It makes my peach fuzz so easy to take care of, and I can do it in the privacy of my own bathroom!! This beauty tool has 18 “tweezer action discs” (hence the e18 in the name) that easily remove hair on your face, bikini line, and even the underarm!! The fact that it is battery-operated i just makes it that much better!
- 18 tweezer action discs remove hair from the root for up to 6 weeks.
- Erase Glide Techology – glide back and forth or circular motion over hair for smooth, hair free skin in seconds.
- Patented 3 disc system – each disc set contains one fixed disc and two that open and close to gently assist in skin stretching to increase comfort.
- Skin Glide Technology lifts up and removes hair by gliding the tweezer discs over the skin with less irritation.
- 14mm discs – optimum radius to remove hair.
- Removes hair from the root as short as 0.3mm.
- 540 tweezer actions per second.
- Great for facial and body hair.
The first time I used the Epi Slim+ e18 from Emjoi I used it on my bikini line. I have to admit that it was quite painful. Having said that, if you are a regular bikini line waxer and you are use to have hair removed from that area, I would definitely recommend this tool to you. For me, it was a no go for the bikini line. Nevertheless, I absolutely LOVE this tool for my unwanted peach fuzz on my face. Plucking is efficient, but it certainly isn’t as quick as the Emjoi Epi Slim+. I use it mostly on the lower half of my face (chin and around my lips) and it gets even the shortest of hairs!
Something I love about this tool is that it is small enough to carry with me when I go on trips. It is super slim and easily fits into a travel bag for on-the-go hair removal. My face with forever be smooth, and I will never be without my Epi Slim+ e18. Every woman should have one in their bathroom!!
The Emjoi Epi Slim+ e18 gets BRAGGING RIGHTS!!