I received this item for review, all opinions are my own.
I will admit now I am not a huge cook. I don’t really like to cook and have never really been that great at it…except for a few recipes! But I knew during the summer it gets busy and I want to be able to have something ready when we get home. Or I want to be able to find something that the entire family will love. I am really excited to start using the Dutch Oven with Cast Iron Lid from Kitchen Fair.
I have a friend who cooks with a Dutch Oven all the time, not just when she is camping. I can’t wait for her to show me some tips and recipes.
What I love about the Dutch Oven from Kitchen Fair is that it:
- Has a nonstick exterior and interior so that it’s easy to clean up!
- Oven and Dishwasher safe!
- Perfect for outside cooking
- Love that I can cook on the stove top (even cakes!)
- The Thick Cast Aluminum provides durability, quick heating and heat retention
- The non toxic non stick coating is 10x more non stick and is completely safe even at high heats
If you would like to learn more please visit www.kitchenfair.com
Kitchen Fair gets Bragging Rights!
Click here for the best egg slicers reviewed.