Hello! is right!!!!! These skinny jeans are amazing.
“Does any of this sound familiar?
- Your jeans are so low your previously non-existent stomach hangs over the waistband and when you sit down we are talking cleavage;
- your back pockets are half-way down your thighs making your legs appear shorter than they already are and there is so much stuff on your pockets you can never wear the same pair twice because you and everyone else is sick of looking at them;
- you look like you’re expecting a flood because your jeans are too short; maybe the designer looks good but for some reason his jeans make you look worse;
- there is some weird-looking webby-thing inside your jeans that makes your butt look flatter;
- your jeans are so full of holes they have to be dry cleaned;
- you’re convinced that your jeans were designed to be worn exclusively by Kate Moss;
- the ankles of your jeans are cut so narrow and ‘skinny’ that your thighs look gargantuan in comparison and your lower leg and foot look like a golf club;
- the designs and signatures on your pockets point downward making your butt appear (gasp!!!) droopy;
- your jeans ‘grow’ so much during the day that you have to wash them every time you wear them to get them back in shape;
- your butt and the back of your thighs actually look bigger than they already are because there are large white areas accentuating them. Yikes!!”
I am a mom of three kids. I don’t have my high school body (that I still dream about) anymore. It’s getting a bit more difficult to find a great pair of jeans that will look flattering on me, because unfortunately, I do have some of the problems mentioned above. My main problems are finding a stylish jean that is not too ‘low-rising’, and are long enough to make my legs look nice & lean…there is not a whole lot of things worse than wearing a jean that makes me look short & stubby.
When I was sent a pair of hello! SkinnyJeans I immediately tried them on and I FELL in LOVE!! Seriously. You know the feeling. You put on a great piece of clothing and can’t stop looking in the mirror because admit it…..You look pretty good!
I got to choose which pair of slimming skinny jeans I wanted and of course I went with the NITEWASH. I always get dark because it definitely makes me look leaner. A great thing about these jeans is you get to choose your inseam. Everybody is NOT the same height, so in the ‘jean world’, an inseam option should come standard in my book!! I got a little carried away thinking “there is nothing worse than ‘Floods’” so I went with a length of 35 inches which was way too much. I do think the shorter option of 32 inches would have been a bit too short though. So being the handy-girl that I like to think I am, I took them up a little (without cutting the pant…..I learned a great trick). I love the stretch in the pants and the fact that they don’t get saggy after wearing them a couple of times! These shaping jeans also have a slight boot cut that fits perfectly over my high heels.
My hello! Skinny Jeans are seriously so flattering. I feel great in them. And every mom wants to feel like they look good right? I wish I had a pair in every color & style!
Things that are BRAG WORTHY:
- Medium Rise
- Choose your inseam
- Specially designed to make YOU look good
- Won’t get saggy
- Great quality
- American Made
- Excellent leg-lengthening skinny jeans
hello! Skinny Jeans get BRAGGING RIGHTS!!
hello! SkinnyJeans is generously giving away a pair of their amazing jeans to one lucky reader (winner’s choice)!!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit hello! SkinnyJeans and tell us which pair of jeans you would choose if you win.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted
- 3 entries– Like hello! SkinnyJeans on Facebook.
- 2 entries-Follow hello! SkinnyJeans on Twitter.
- 2 entries- Sign up for the hello! SkinnyJeans mailing list (left sidebar).
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, & @braggingmommy and @helloskinnyjean in your tweet.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until August 17th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.
*I received a pair of hello! Skinny Jeans for the purpose of this review