I have had the chance to review a few products from Educational Insights and so far I am loving everything we have tried. They have such a great variety of products and toys for teaching children. I was lucky to receive 2 more products to review from Educational Insights:
Friendly talking pen engages children in early learning skills.
Practice key early learning skills with fun activities using our talking pen friend.
- Targets colors, letters, numbers, shapes, patterns and more in an engaging game play format
- Features Ace – the Talking, Teaching Dog™ – an interactive stylus that uses fun sound effects, encouraging phrases, and blinking lights to guide children through 160 different activities; additional pens available separately to allow multiple children to use kit at once
- Provides immediate feedback that rewards progress and corrects mistakes so children can learn at their own pace
- Includes 80 richly illustrated, double-sided Activity Cards that are pressure-sensitive and work with Talking Hot Dots® Pen
- Pen requires 2 AAA batteries, not included
- Grades PreK+
3 year old Bug is loving hit new “Puppy Pen” as he calls it. I love that it is easy for him to use, I did have to teach him to hold the pen straight up and once he got the hang of it we have had no problems. We have had it for a couple weeks and I am blown away by how much he has learned and picked from playing with it. He gets really excited when he answers correctly and enjoys the sounds and lights.
You will want to make sure you have 2 AAA batteries on hand since they are not included.
When I try to sit down and teach Bug he gets frustrated and loses focus quickly. With this, he feels like he is playing with a fun toy and he will play for 30 minutes at a time. It is great! I highly recommend it to anyone with pre-schoolers!
Paleontology set provides a realistic archaeological challenge on a student-size scale.
- Invites students to excavate and assemble 2 complete velociraptor skeletons from “fossilized” rock like real archaeologists
- Provides the perfect hands-on activity for dinosaur units
- Includes excavation tool, dust brush, wax adhesive and 32-page Activity Guide with complete instructions and velociraptor facts
- Grades 2+
My boys are fascinated with Dinosaurs so this Dino Dig kit got them really excited. It was so fun to watch both boys work together to carefully dig these Velociraptors out and then assemble them. I love that it comes with a book to guide them through it as well as teach them about the Velociraptors. This is a great and fun product for kids. Makes a really fun gift any child will enjoy!
You can see both these Educational Products and many more by visiting www.educationalinsights.com.
Hot Dots Jr. Getting Ready for School & Geosafari Dino Digs get Bragging Rights!
One lucky Bragging Reader will win both the Hot Dots Jr. Getting Ready for School Set and the GeoSafari Dino Digs Velociraptors!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Educational Insights and tell us another item they have that you would like for your kids.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries– Sign up for Educational Insights Emails.
- 3 entries– Like Educational Insights on Facebook.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post and educationalinsights.com. Leave a link to your post.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post and @braggingmommy in your tweet.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until September 6 @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.