This is a sponsored guest post.
It’s important to take care of ourselves during such unprecedented times with uncertainty looming over all of us. We all are bound to be stressed out due to numerous factors like self-isolation, social distancing and lockdown. At such times we should take extra measures to keep ourselves fit and healthy physically as well as mentally. Let’s focus on factors we can manage in our daily lives to help us cope with the effects of COVID-19.
Here are some tips which we help us keep ourselves strong and healthy during this pandemic.
- Improve immunity by consuming more wholesome foods like fruits, vegetables that nourish your body. A strong immune system defends your body against disease-causing viruses. We can improve our immune system by following healthy lifestyle habits and food. The best way to improve immunity is by consuming healthy food which is rich in nutrients. these all could be brought through iHerb for cheaper prices by using iHerb discount coupons.
Having said that it’s not easy to get all the required nutrients from food alone, we do need to take help from added supplements. Some of the important supplement we should introduce in our diet are the ones which we miss out are Vitamin D which we only get from the sun, Vitamin C which helps build immunity and B complex to help strengthen our bones and nervous system these all could be brought through iHerb by using discount coupons.
- Keep active by exercising regularly. Exercise releases endorphins in our brain which help improve our mood, reduce the risk of depression and cognitive decline. Physical fitness is not just about appearance but it does control other factors which keep us healthy like reliving us of stress and anxiety, helps us control weight which in return reduces health risks associated with weight, last but the most important functions it helps immune system function at it’s best.
Exercising compromises different kind of physical activities and is not just constricted to working out. As gyms are closed to maintain social distancing and hygiene you can try out some outdoor activities which will keep you active and help you stay strong.
- a run outdoors and enjoy some fresh air and sunlight.
- Cycling can be done individually and is a great workout.
- A hike if you our luckily to have trails around where you live. Nothing like some fresh air and sunshine.
- Outdoor group workouts like HIIT, Zumba or a yoga session.
- Maintain mental health by focusing on the positives aspects of your life. It’s easier to fall prey to negative thoughts right now which will cause you more anxiety and stress-related issues like lack of sleep, impulsive behaviour, or insomnia. Take charge of your mental health by focusing on things that keep you happy and calm rather than the unfortunate incidents happening around you. Accomplish tasks that you have been putting off or pick up a new hobby, go on walks as fresh air improves mood. Indulge in activities that will improve your mood, reduce stress, and bring a smile on your face.
Enjoy a healthy balanced diet rather than binging on junk which only makes us more anxious. You can incorporate CBD for Anxiety supplements which will help you keep calm and combat anxiety. As CBD is a naturally occurring organic compound it is completely safe and add it to your wellness regimen.
- Talking with family and friends will help improve your mood and make you happy. Now that we are all confined within our homes with limited social outings it can become pretty lonely for anyone especially an socially active person. Talking with your friends or family over phone or face time will help reduce stress and elevate your mood as “happy hormones” are released by our brain which makes us feel a surge of positive emotions.
Engage in meaningful conversations with your closed ones, have fun over video calls and arrange online parties with your loved ones and celebrate birthdays, anniversaries and special moments along with everyone.
- Stay safe at home and only venture out for running errands or absolutely necessary. The pandemic is far from over we need to be vigilant while stepping out of our homes. While doing so remember to maintain social distancing while wearing a mask and following hand hygiene. Here are some tips you need to keep in mind while stepping out.
- Maintain 6 feet distance from others while venturing out.
- Wear a mask, as this protects you and others around you from spreading the virus.
- Sanitize your hands after touching any surface frequently used by others.
- Limit contact with people who are not from your household by maintaining a safe distance.
- Read the guidelines and restriction of the place you are planning to visit.