This is a sponsored post.
Have you ever dreamed of going to exotic places for free? What about getting paid to write about your adventures? Sounds like a glamorous life full of leisure? Well, the idea to become a travel writer is undoubtedly very attractive for many. Think it’s impossible? This article might cause you to think again…
We live in a world of infinite possibilities and opportunities that can make our dreams come true. This can be traced in every facet of our daily life and even transform it into a miracle. For example, talented singers, dancers, and other performers can try out their skills on “America’s Got Talent” or any other similar show, shy people can find their love without actually leaving home, and even students now have a chance to order original dissertation writing help in case they cannot write this important research paper on their own. Today’s world gives a unique opportunity to aspiring travel writers too. Do you want to explore different countries and earn money writing stories about your experiences? Here is your chance!
Travel Writing Scholarship
For the last eight years, World Nomads have been creating fantastic opportunities for novice writers to win a scholarship in travel writing, which includes not only a free trip to one of the most beautiful countries in the world but also a free custom workshop with the industry professional. This is exactly what you need to kick-start your dream career!
What can you win?
- three-day exclusive workshop with one of the best travel writers and mentors;
- return flight from your home country to the destination country;
- free ten-day trip across that country;
- stipend to cover your expenses during the trip;
- free day tours to some of the most spectacular sites;
- gift certificate for adventure apparel;
- reimbursement of visa costs and related to it expenses;
- travel insurance that covers medical complications.
How to apply?
To apply for this scholarship is quite easy but requires creative approach and attention to detail. There are actually only three steps to take:
- write an inspiring story on one of the given topics (it should not exceed 2,500 characters);
- plan your trip and write down the destinations you want to visit;
- provide the judges with the convincing explanation of why you should become a winner and what this opportunity means for you.
The winners are usually announced in three weeks after the applications are closed.
In this way, if you are an aspiring storyteller over the age of 18, who wants to travel around the globe and write about different cultures and attractions, it is your unique chance to turn this dream into reality. In just three days with the industry pro in one of the best countries on the planet, you will have enough knowledge and inspiration to move to the next stage of your writing journey. Moreover, this will fast track your career change. Just believe in yourself, and you are sure to succeed!