I continue to be amazed by how much my Whirlpool Duet Washer and Dryer Pair can do. It really has eliminated so much work for me. Like:
- Before I had the pair I used to have to measure out my detergent for each load. The Duet washer has a precision dispense system. So I simply fill the cartridge reservoir with my detergent and the washer will ration out the detergent based on the load it is washing. The reservoir can hold up to 36 loads with each fill. It is amazing! I know now that I was using way to much and it was costing me as well as it wasn’t good for our laundry.
- The Duet Dryer has steam! I love the steam. I usually forget to get the laundry out of the dryer right when it finishes and so my clothes end up wrinkled. Not a problem with the Duet Dryer I can set it on a refresh cycle with steam and it gets all the wrinkles out. This saves me SOOOO much time since I won’t have to iron the clothing.
- The Washer also has uses steam and is so great for getting out stains. It has a Deep Clean Steam option which penetrates deep into fabrics to break down and dissolve stains and grease. Best of all I don’t have to pre-treat the stain first!
- There are so many cycle options on the washer I can find the perfect setting for what I am washing. I especially love the hand wash cycle. It is so gentle and mimics washing in the sink. I have so much more time now that I don’t have to sit and wash all my delicates by hand.
- We have the pedestals under our pair and it has been so nice! I no longer have to break my back when switching laundry from the washer to the dryer. The pedestals put the pair at such a great level. I really love it. And the fact that they are drawers is just icing on the cake. It really helps me to stay organized in my laundry room.
- I also have the Whirlpool Laundry Worksurface and love it. It sits on top of the pair and provides a nice smooth and flat surface for folding, laying clothing flat to dry, or anything else you need it for. An added bonus to having this is that it protects the top of my pair. For whatever reason our pair seems to be a catch all for random objects (like my hubby’s tools) now that I have the worksurface it is protected from these items denting or scratching my pair.
The Whirlpool Duet Pair has so many wonderful features. I truly love doing laundry now. My clothes are cleaner and look better, I have more time and this pair really has made my life better!
The best news is Whirlpool has HE Laundry Pairs in both top and front load options at every price point! Now everyone can enjoy the benefits of a fabulous Whirlpool HE Laundry pair like I am. See them all at www.Whirlpool.com.
The Whirlpool Duet Pair gets Bragging Rights!
I wrote this review while participating in a test-drive campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Whirlpool and received a complimentary Whirlpool Duet washer and dryer to facilitate my review.