When it comes to Bug and his health I am overly cautious. I don’t like to take any chances. I seek medical treatment whenever I feel it’s needed (even if those around me don’t). I would rather err on the side of caution, better safe than sorry, etc…So I was thrilled when I learned about the iTriage Healthcare App for SmartPhones. It has so much information right at my fingertips on an application on my phone. I have an Android, but the app is also available for the iphone, ipod touch, and palm. (Coming soon to Blackberry). Using the app I can look up symptoms to see what my Bug might have. I can learn about procedures, and learn about tests and treatments. I LOVE this. If you have ever had a sick child or loved one and have had the doctor suddenly tell you they are going to run tests or perform procedures, then you know how overwhelming this can be. How can you make a decision with so little info or knowledge. Having this app on your phone or ipod gives you all the resources and information you need right then and there. You can look up the information quickly and easily. No more being in the dark.
It gets even better. The app can use your GPS to tell you where your nearest pharmacy, hospital and other treatment centers are located. I love having this app on my phone. It is such a useful and valuable resource. It gives me the comfort and peace of mind when it comes to medical situations.
Healthcare in Your Hand
“iTriage—the first healthcare information software product introduced by Healthagen, LLC is the brainchild of two emergency room physicians. After seeing a growing need for patients to have more actionable healthcare information in their hands, Drs. Peter Hudson and Wayne Guerra introduced iTriage to give healthcare consumers crucial information in acute care settings:
- Information on more than 300 symptoms, 1000 diseases and 350 medical procedure
- A nationwide directory of hospitals, urgent cares, retail clinics, pharmacies and physicians
- Turn-by-turn facility directions from GPS, IP address or zip code locations
- Nurse advice lines
- Detailed quality reports from HealthGrades on hospitals and physicians
- Help negotiating medical bills through an iTriage partnership with one of the most respected claims adjudication organizations
- Emergency Room Wait Times for hospitals in select parts of the country”
Download the iTriage Healthcare App for your SmartPhone and have all this wonderful info at your fingertips!
*This is a sponsored post through a Mom Bloggers Club member program.