This post has been sponsored by Store Brand Formula. All thoughts and reviews are my own.
Getting your littlest kiddos outside in the winter can be a hassle- and so often they get bored and want to come in right away!
One way I’ve found to keep little ones entertained outside is to use sand toys in the snow!
Toddlers can get frustrated when they can’t run around like usual outside due to the snow gear- so keep their hands busy by turning the snow into sensory play!
Keep your snow toys in bag or box in a closet or entryway for easy access when you head outside.
See below for more information on Store Brand Formula!
Nationally advertised baby formula brands cost you more dollars but make little sense.
Every brand of baby formula is required to meet the same infant nutrition standards established by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). It’s the law. A lot of new mothers don’t know that. What they do know is nationally advertised baby formula brands like Enfamil® and Similac® can be very expensive.*
So who are we? We’re Perrigo Nutritionals, the largest supplier of store brand infant formulas in the country. We make the baby formula you find in the most respected stores across the United States. And we’ve been making these high quality infant nutrition products for more than 20 years.
We do NOT produce infant formula overseas. Not in China, and not in India. We only produce store brand infant formulas in FDA-inspected facilities in Vermont and Ohio, U.S.A. Our dairy ingredients are sourced from leading dairy markets, including the United States, Canada, and New Zealand.
It’s a formula. The FDA sets the recipe. And we don’t veer from it. Ever.
It’s Called Formula for a Reason: Tips and Tricks from Experts and Parents Who’ve Been There
Download our complimentary e-book for tips on:
- infant nutrition and feeding
- formula preparation and safety tips
- dangers of diluting formula with extra water
- going back to work after baby
- traveling with a newborn
- introducing solid foods
- budgeting for baby
- tips for staying organized
- and much more!
Everybody wants the best for their baby- it’s only natural.
So it makes sense that many people think the more expensive the baby formula is, the better it must be for baby, right?
Not necessarily! Infant formula is regulated by the FDA. This means that any type of store brand formula you find meets the nutritional quality standards set by the US Food and Drug Administration. This means that it is just what baby needs to grow healthy and strong. And, with a smaller price tag. Everyone wins.
Storebrandformula.com has tons of great information that can help you in making a decision about what kind of formula is right for your family!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Potential yearly cost savings by buying a store brand formula over brand name: $416.00 to $676.00
- Store Brand Formula is nutritionally comparable to nationally advertised brands but costs up to 50% less
- Just like Enfamil® and Similac®, store brand formulas provide complete nutrition for growing babies and meet FDA requirements for safety, nutrition and quality. Store brand formulas are easy to digest and contain key ingredients found in mother’s milk to support a healthy baby’s growth and development. Including ingredients such as: Calcium for the development of strong bones, DHA & ARA which may support brain and eye development, Prebiotics for natural immune system support
Visit www.storebrandformula.com to learn more!
Connect with Store Brand Formula via:
Store Brand Formula gets Bragging Rights!
Store Brand Formula is generously giving away a $25 Virtual Visa Gift Card to one lucky reader!