I received these products for my review. All opinions are my own.
Get out your slow cookers! Grilling season may be coming to an end, but that doesn’t mean you have to give up taste. It’s time to try tasty, even easier meals with your slow cooker. Whether your schedules are filling up with sports or after school activities, an easy slow cooker recipe will help you get a good meal on the table in no time. And when you use JENNIE-O® Turkey in your favorite recipes, you get all the comfort food taste without the guilt.
Extra Lean Boneless Turkey Breast Tenderloins
- 99% FAT FREE
- GLUTEN FREE
- 20-OZ PACKAGE (1.25 LBS)
It’s Fall, Y’all! I’m so excited about everything fall- beautiful leaves, crisp air, Pumpkin Spice Latte’s, and of course some yummy, warm comfort food! Jennie-O Turkey has you covered with a bunch of yummy fall inspired slow cooker recipes- what’s better than easy, delicious, AND fits into your calorie budget? Thank goodness for turkey! I made this Pulled Turkey BBQ Sandwiches recipe for my family, and it was a huge hit! It was SOOO good with the coleslaw in there… but even without it the next day, they were still to die for. And I love that I was able to use my slow cooker, so all I had to do at dinner time was shred the turkey and serve!
- 1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Boneless Turkey Breast Tenderloins
- 1 cup low-sodium barbeque sauce
- 6 buns, split
- ½ cup coleslaw
- Combine turkey and barbeque sauce in slow cooker. Cook on HIGH 3 hours or LOW 6 hours. Always cook turkey to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Remove turkey from slow cooker. Reserve ¼ cup sauce mixture. Shred turkey with fork.
- Top bottom half of bun with turkey mixture. Drizzle with reserved sauce. Add coleslaw. Cover with bun top.
- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Ground Turkey
- 1 (19.5-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Hot Italian Turkey Sausage, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (8-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) container cottage cheese
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 (11-ounce) can sliced jalapeño peppers, drained
- 1 (1-pound) package processed cheese, cubed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- crackers or corn chips, if desired
- Cook ground turkey and sausage as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer; drain. Transfer to slow cooker.
- Add cream cheese, tomatoes, sour cream, cottage cheese, Cheddar cheese, onion, jalapeño peppers, processed cheese and garlic to slow cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH 1½ to 2 hours or until cheese is melted. Serve with crackers or corn chips, if desired
VISIT WWW.JENNIEO.COM TO LEARN MORE, FIND COUPONS, AND MAKE THE SWITCH!
CONNECT WITH JENNIE-O TURKEY VIA: