We were planning a road trip vacation recently so I new I would be needing a durable rolling backpack to use on the trip. I came across J World Sports and new that their rolling backpacks were the perfect choice. Once the backpack arrived I knew I was right. It is a quality backpack and I know it will last us through many years. Right off I noticed that is was light-weight, this is really nice because I have had rolling backpacks before that are heavy and who wants to start out with a heavy bag? The handle is really easy to pull out and close (with the simple push of a button). Of course you can still carry it like a traditional backpack as well. It rolls so well, and I loved not having to carry my very full backpack (loaded with all the necessities for a road trip with a 3 year old!).
My favorite thing about this backpack is that it has so many organizational pockets. There is a place for everything. On our trip I found this to be really nice as I could put small items in the front smaller pockets and know exactly where they are. I could put pens and pencils in their own pocket. The mesh pockets on the side are perfect for a water bottle or Bug’s sippy cup. There is even a laptop pocket inside this backpack. It was nice being able to leave our laptop bag at home and use this pocket for our laptop. These rolling backpacks are available in so many fun colors you will find the perfect color for your child or for you!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Recessed three stage locking handle with push button
- Soft and noiseless wheels for stable and controlled motion
- Air mesh cushion padded shoulder straps and back with slip-in system5
- Color matched bottom mold for protection
- Side mesh pockets for water bottle
- Padded grip handle
- Padded laptop sleeve in main compartment
- Organized front pocket with pencil holder, key fob and mesh pocket
You can see all of J Worlds Bags and Backpacks at www.JWorldSport.com.
J World Sport Rolling Backpack gets Bragging Rights!
3 Lucky Bragging Mommy Readers will win a RBS-19 Rolling Backpack in their choice of color!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entries:
- 1 entry– Visit J World Sport and tell us which product they make is your favorite.
- 3 entries– Like J World Sport on Facebook.
Mandatory Entries must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t complete BOTH mandatory entries will be disqualified.
- 2 entries– Grab the Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. (leave a link).
- 1 entry– Tell us another J World Product you like.
- 1 entry– Tell us who you will give this backpack to if you win (or if you will keep it for yourself).
- 2 entries for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 1 entry per giveaway– Enter another giveaway on our site, tell us which you entered (no limit).
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post and @braggingmommy in your tweet.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until April 7 @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. Winner will not have a choice of color for their stroller. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.
*I received a rolling backpack from J World Sports for my review.