Now that our baby girl is here (she arrived 3 weeks ago), I feel like I am nursing around the clock. Basically, I sit down to feed here about every 2 hours. Since I spend so much time feeding the baby, I want to be as comfortable as possible while I am doing it. A nursing pillow is absolutely essential in keeping me and baby comfortable and the JJ Cole Nursing and feeding Pillow is the perfect pillow for us!!
“The new JJ Cole Collections Paisley nursing and feeding pillow is a lightweight contoured pillow designed to lift baby to the optimal height for more comfortable feeding. The paisley pillow includes an easy-carry handle for feeding on-the-go. The size can easily fit in chairs and rockers and the contoured design is comfortable for C-section tummies and all moms. Don’t worry about ruining the nice print as it has a removable, machine washable cover for easy care. The firm support lifts the baby to help prevent neck and back strain for parents.”
This pillow is different than any other nursing pillow I have used. First of all, it is thicker than the ones I used with my other kids. It lets me actually rest my arm while keeping my baby high enough to reach my breast. Second, it is smaller in size. With all the baby stuff lying around our house these days, it is nice that the JJ Cole Paisley pillow doesn’t take up too much space.
The pillow comes in 3 different prints which are all really cute and stylish. It also has a handle that makes for easier carrying. Not a breastfeeding mom? This pillow is also great to help with bottle feeding. It will let you comfortably rest your arm while you feed the baby. Even dad can use the JJ Cole Collections Paisley nursing and feeding pillow.
Things that are BRAG WORTHY:
• Lightweight and compact, fits in chairs and rockers
• Contoured design for c-section tummies and moms of most sizes
• Removable, machine washable cover for easy care
• Firm support that lifts baby to help prevent neck and back strain for parents
• Easy-carry handle for feeding on-the-go
The JJ Cole Collections Paisley Nursing and Feeding Pillow gets BRAGGING RIGHTS!!
JJ Cole is generously giving away a Paisley Nursing and feeding pillow to one lucky reader!!
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit JJ Cole and tell us what your favorite pattern is!
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 2 entries- Like JJ Cole on Facebook.
- 2 entries- Follow JJ Cole on Twitter.
- 3 entries- Follow JJ Cole on Pinterest.
- 2 entries- Sign up for the JJ Cole Newsletter.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 5 entries– Follow BraggingMommy Heidi on Google+
- 1 entry for each- Follow The Bragging Mommy via: Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, & @braggingmommy and @jjcoleusa in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until August 1st @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.