Today I’m going to tell you about a review my hubby was real excited about… KC Masterpiece Southern Style Barbecue Sauce and KC Masterpiece Buffalo Marinade. Both of these hit the spot with him, and of course with the rest of our family too. He puts BBQ sauce on EVERYTHING, so he’s tried the Southern Style on a few different meat items. He loved it! And I put the Buffalo Marinade on some chicken breast, and it really added a lot of great flavor! It was the perfect amount of spicy. I really want to try making their Hot and Saucy wings recipe, I think they would turn out great and would be perfect for a party. KC Masterpiece never disappoints in our house, and they did it again!
Here are a few great recipes to try!
KC Masterpiece® Southern Style Barbecue Sauce: Travel south with the tang of cider vinegar and the heat of red and black pepper! This thin-bodied sauce brings a delicious Southern flavor to chicken and is perfect for the grill and great in your slow cooker
- KC Masterpiece® Pork Tenderloin Sliders Recipe
KC Masterpiece® Buffalo Marinade: Bring the heat to your barbecue with this spicy, tangy and authentic buffalo sauce made with red peppers, garlic and paprika. This marinade is perfect for chicken and adds a flavorful kick to beef or pork!
- KC Masterpiece® Hot and Saucy Wings Recipe
Try these sauces with the recipes or create your own! For additional recipes from Kingsford and KC Masterpiece visit http://www.grilling.com.
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Both have great, unique flavors
- KC Masterpiece’s website has great recipes to try with both the Barbeque sauce and Buffalo Marinade.
- Both the Southern Style BBQ Sauce and the Buffalo Marinade are great for grilling, or the crockpot, two of the easiest ways to get to get meals on the table
- Adding flavor to your meals is a breeze with KC Masterpiece!
”Like” KC Masterpiece on Facebook for more great info and recipes!
KC Masterpiece Southern Style Barbecue Sauce and Buffalo Marinade gets Bragging Rights!