I can hardly believe that summer is almost at an end. It just flew by and I will admit I’m not quite ready for back to school time. But ready or not, here it comes.
I have a lot to do in order to get my son ready for his first day of Kindergarten. We need to go clothing shopping, refresh his alphabet and reading skills, and get him prepared for school.
Although he is still young enough I don’t have to worry about the security of his personal items (since all he will have is a backpack and some crayons, LOL) when he is older I will. With so many kids having expensive cell phones these days I would really worry about the security of my kids personal effects if I had older kids. I know I am not alone in this. In fact 60 percent of people worry about the security of their belongings while they or their children are at school*
I was happy to learn about the Master Lock 5900D SafeSpace. It is such a neat product and a great way to keep expensive and important belongings safe while you or your children are at school.
5900D SafeSpace features:
- Ideal for recreation, campus, office, travel or leisure use.
- Lightweight & Portable. Protects MP3 players, cell phones, cameras, gaming devices, cash, credit cards, jewelry, keys, passports, sunglasses or other small valuables
- Lock Up & Lock Down. Lock up valuables with the cable wrapped tightly to the safe or wrapped securely around a fixed object. Cable doubles as a carrying handle
- Durable Water-Resistant Construction
- Set-Your-Own-Combination for locking convenience
- Ear Bud/Charging Cable Access Port
- Shock absorbing foam lines the interior storage area
I like that it can hold quite a bit without being too big to fit in a backpack. I also like that the lock is covered so it doesn’t really look like a safe, keeping your items even more secure. It retails at around $27.59 which makes it an affordable purchase to keep your valuables safe.
Master Lock has a great selection of products to help secure your personal items when heading back at school. You can see them all by visiting www.MasterLock.com
Join the Master Lock Twitter Party on August 6th at 8 PM EST, hosted by @ResourcefulMom. The hastag will be #MasterBacktoSchool and you can RSVP here: http://resourcefulmommy.com/12613/master-lock-back-to-school-twitter-party-tablet-giveaway/
Masterlock has an interactive online game on the Masterlock Facebook page or at www.MasterCampusChallenge.com. When you play you have the chance to win gift cards, electronics, video games & Masterlock products. You can play now until September 8th.
*Survey conducted by Survey Monkey from 3/12/13 – 3/14/13 among Americans representative of a National U.S. Census
I received Masterlock products and compensation for this post. All opinions are my own.