At Kid Basix, we started a revolution when we rethought the sippy cup and created the Safe Sippy™ no-spill bottle from clean, non-leaching stainless steel. But while BPA-free products are still important to parents, the world is changing. Safety, value, the environment – they are all important now. And Kid Basix will continue to be at the forefront of that conversation as we !rethink: EVERYTHING.
I’ve always been a fan of Kid Basix– I love products that are safe for my kids, work well, and are just plain awesome. I had never been able to try the Safe Sporter, and I was definitely not disappointed. I love that it is made out of stainless steel, making it BPA and Phthalates free. Yes, please. I love the spout. As my kids get older they don’t need sippy cups, but I still want it to close shut to minimize spillage. It’s great for taking on the go, the park, the beach… it stays clean with the cap, and you can add ice with the wide mouth so it’s perfect for summer. Keeping your kids hydrated is super important! We love our new Safe Sporters, thanks Kid Basix!
- Dishwasher safe
- Plastic “coaster” on the bottom that really acts as a coaster!
- Pull spout, easy to use.
- Wide mouth for easy cleaning and you can add ice cubes
- Great “mud cap” to keep the spout clean
- Made of stainless steel making it BPA and Phthalates free
Love KidBasix? You’re in luck! They have an AWESOME discount- 20% off entire website through the end of August! Use the code: braggingmommy at checkout.
Kid Basix Safe Sporter Stainless Steel Bottle gets Bragging Rights!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Kid Basix and let us know another product you love!
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 1 entry– “Like” Kid Basix on Facebook
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 2 entries– Follow BraggingMommy Heidi on on Google+
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 2 entries– Blog about this giveaway. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Follow Kid Basix on Twitter & Tweet this giveaway using @KidBasix & @braggingmommy. You can use this:
You can enter this giveaway until August 16 @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.