Kindercare Summer Camp makes the most fun time of year even better! We have 12 unique and fun camps for pre-school/pre-k and school-age kids running from May through August.
Preschooler Parents Share Their Thoughts in KinderCare®
Learning Centers’ Second Annual “Summer Fun” Survey!
KinderCare, the nation’s largest private provider of early childhood education, asked 1,000 parents across the U.S. about plans for their preschooler’s summer. Day camps earn a top place on families’ must-do list, with parents of preschoolers confirming that they want kids’ bodies and minds to stay active. Below, you’ll see key findings from our 2011 survey.
Kindercare Summer Camp offers a great variety of programs for your child:
Wilderness 101, Dig Ancient Egypt, Wild Wild West, Scienterrific, Spectacular Sports, Animal Antics, Gross and Gooey Science, Kids’ Kitchen, Sports Smarts, Art Expo, Splish Splash!, and Feats of Science.
Whether you have a pre-schooler or a school-age child, they’ve got cool science lessons that are out of this world!
Below you will find a Kids’ Kitchen Sample Activity to try with your child 🙂
Ingredients (makes 4 servings):
1 bag of sprouts from Growing Sprouts
1 ½ cups fresh carrots
1 red bell pepper
1 cup cucumber
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup canned or frozen corn (thawed, ifnecessary)
1 cup frozen edamame, thawed
4 flour tortillas
· Clean and sanitize a counter or table in your kitchen.
· Wash the carrots, pepper, and cucumber.
· Grate the carrots into a bowl.
· Thinly slice the pepper and cucumber and place them in separate bowls.
· Place the corn, edamame, and shredded cheese in separate bowls.
· Place a serving spoon in each bowl.
· Place the cream cheese, bag of sprouts, bowls of vegetables, bowl of cheddar cheese, tortillas, measuring cups, and measuring spoons .
· Spread cream cheese on your tortilla.
· Place vegetables and cheese in a row down the center of your tortilla.
· Top their vegetables with shredded cheese and sprouts.
· Roll up your tortillas as tightly as possible to keep the vegetables inside.
· Use a knife to cut the wraps in half.
Visit The Kindercare’s Summer Camp page to sign your child up for their super fun Summer Camp Programs today!
*As part of a Mom Select Program I will be receiving a free week of Kindercare’s Summer Camp for my child.