Childbirth is anything but glamorous. I am still waiting for the day when I have a baby and look great in the after pictures. I think we moms get a pass for not looking our best after having a baby, but let’s face it, those hospital gowns certainly don’t help! I am so happy to have a LaborLooks Designer Maternity Hospital Gown. My hair may be a mess, my eyes may have bags under them, but at least I will be stylish in a cute gown!!
I love that the LaborLooks gown is designed for a hospital delivery. It has all the right snaps & ties, but it provides more coverage than what they give you in the hospital. Not to mention they come in some really cute fabric. It will be wonderful to wear something feminine on such a special day!!
“LaborLooks gowns are designed specifically for the laboring and recovering mom that plans to give birth in a birthing center or hospital facility. They have been designed by Ashley, a Labor and Delivery Nurse and Brittani, a Certified Nurse Midwife to meet the needs of moms and hospital providers.”
“Our gowns are made of high quality 100% designer cotton. Each gown has a main fabric and a border trim. The border trim fabrics coordinate with the grosgrain ribbon trim used to tie the gown closed at the neck and around the waist. The ties at the neck and waist allow for simple epidural access and allow for comfortable movement when sitting on a birthing ball or laying in bed.”
“These gowns are designed specifically for pregnant and recovering women and are available in S/M (0-8 pre-pregnancy), M/L (10-18 pre-pregnancy) and four of our gowns are now available in XL (20-28 pre-pregnancy). These sizes, along with the wrap around ties ensure adequate coverage from behind when walking the halls. Our gowns have a pocket in front, as does a hospital gown, most often used to keep a phone or camera close by during the recovery period. The shoulders snap closed in order to ensure IV access and breastfeeding access. Gowns are machine washable, dryer and iron safe.”
Having a baby is such an amazing thing, and the day of delivery is a day you will never forget. So why do we wear those old ratty used gowns that the hospital gives us? Ewww…I can tell you from experience they don’t look cute in pictures. Precious pictures you will cherish forever. That is why I am excited to have a LaborLooks hospital gown. It is so cute and I will look and feel great while delivering my baby girl. The gown has all the right snaps so your hospital won’t hassle you and it makes breastfeeding easy while wearing it. It also has ties on the back to keep you completely covered (unlike standard hospital gowns). That way if you are up and about during Labor you are covered and comfortable. I love my new LaborLooks labor and delivery gown and I highly recommend these gowns to all pregnant mamas! These gowns make a fabulous Baby Shower Gift for any expecting mom, she will LOVE IT!
Things that are BRAG WORTHY:
· 100% Cotton and Machine Washable
· Adjustable Ties for Full Coverage in Back (important for comfort while walking, sitting on birthing ball and laying in bed)
· Available in 3 Sizes (S/M for prepregnant 0-8, M/L for prepregnant 10-18, and a NEW XL size for prepregnant 20-28!)
· Designed by a Labor and Delivery Nurse & Certified Nurse Midwife (also Moms)
· A Pocket to Keep that Camera or Cell Phone Close
· Sleeves Unsnap for Breastfeeding and IV Access
· Made in the U.S.A.
· Perfect for all those First Photos
LaborLooks Designer Maternity Hospital Gown gets BRAGGING RIGHTS!!
Right now you can get 15% off at LaborLooks, using code: ‘Bragging15’ (valid through March 31, 2012)
One lucky reader is going to win a LaborLooks Designer Maternity Hospital Gown of their own!!
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit LaborLooks and tell us the name of your favorite LaborLooks fabric.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 2 entries- Like LaborLooks on Facebook.
- 2 entries- Follow LaborLooks on Twitter.
- 2 entries- Follow the LaborLooks Blog via GFC
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 5 entries– Follow BraggingMommy Heidi on Google+
- 1 entry for each- Follow The Bragging Mommy via: Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, & @braggingmommy and @laborlooks in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until March 29th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.