I am always looking for fun ways to help my son learn. He is 2 years old and is so interested in the world around him. He is always asking ‘What’s that Mom?’. I love that he is so curious (even though his questions are non-stop) and I want to give him all the knowledge that he will take in!!
We received the Splash of Color Magnetic Sorting Set from Learning Resources a while ago and it has been a great way to help my little guy learn his colors.
E has so much fun sticking these magnets to the fridge and grouping them into colors. It keeps his little hands busy while I am in the kitchen trying to make dinner and I love that he is learning through creative play.
This set comes in all your basic colors like RED, GREEN, YELLOW, ORANGE, PURPLE, BLUE, BLACK & BROWN. There are also several ways you can play with this magnetic set. My son especially loves naming off each ‘item’ before he puts them into their matching paint can. We also had fun using it as a ‘puzzle’ by putting each shape into it’s correct space in the paint can. The Splash of Color Magnetic Sorting Set is great for teaching your child colors and a lot more!!
Things that are BRAG WORTHY:
- Sort magnetic objects into their color cans
- Builds color recognition, vocabulary and early math skills
- Adheres to any magnetic surface
- Great for whiteboards and centers
- Includes 8 color frames 40 magnets and Activity Guide
- Perfect for grades PreK+ (and ages 3-5)
The Learning Resources Splash of Color Magnetic Sorting Set gets BRAGGING RIGHTS!!
Learning Resources is generously giving away a Splash of Color Magnetic Sorting Set to one lucky reader!!
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Learning Resources and tell us another item you would love to have!
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 2 entries- Like Learning Resources on Facebook.
- 2 entries- Follow Learning Resources on Twitter.
- 3 entries- Follow Learning Resources on Pinterest.
- 2 entries- Sign up for Learning Resources Emails.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 5 entries– Follow BraggingMommy Heidi on Google+
- 1 entry for each- Follow The Bragging Mommy via: Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, & @braggingmommy and @learninghandson in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until August 8th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.