My daughter started Preschool last week and she seriously loves it! She loves to learn new things and I can’t wait to hear about her day at school. I have been practicing at home her colors, shapes and other things but now want to start Teaching Math and Number Skills. Leah knows how to count to about 20 and to count little things BUT I found the perfect item to help her count and do colors at the same time!
Learning Resources has a great product called the Super Sorting Pie.
“Fruity pie teaches early number skills and attributes, including colors and fruit shapes. Provides supportive visual clues, thanks to the sorting cards that slip into the bottom of the pan
- Keeps things organized: top crust becomes a bowl to conveniently hold counters
- Reinforces fine motor skills when children use jumbo tweezers, featuring depressions that guide little hands into the proper pincer grip
- Includes 60 counters (5 different colors of apples, bananas, grapes, oranges, grapefruits, apricots and plums), durable plastic pie (8.75″ in diameter), removable divider, 3 double-sided sorting cards, 2 jumbo tweezers and Activity Guide
- Grades PreK+” (Learning Resources website)
I love that this Sorting Pie not only is a way to teach fun Math Games but it’s colorful and younger kids can play too!
Things that are Bragworthy:
- Helps kids learn their Math and Sorting things into Groups in a fun way
- Fun way to learn colors and numbers
- Teaches Number Skills and Shapes
- Fun way to get younger and older kids to learn different skills!
The Learning Resources Super Sorting Pie can be purchased at www.learningresources.com!
One lucky winner will win a Super Sorting Pie of their very own!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Learning Resources and tell us another product they have that you would like to own.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries– Like Learning Resources on Facebook
- 3 entries– Follow Learning Resources on Twitter
- 2 entries– Follow Learning Resources on YouTube
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 2 entries– Blog about this giveaway. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until September 27 @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.