For those of you with Toddlers, you know that they can often throw tantrums and fits and you have to discipline them. Well with our 3 year old we decided to go the time out route. I have had to put her in time out since she was 2.5 and I always keep the timer on the microwave or the stove. It’s kind of a pain because she sees me walk over there and that’s her opportunity to escape time out!
So when Learning Resources sent me the Time Tracker Mini, I couldn’t wait to put it to good use! We have a specific spot we set her in time out and it has the perfect shelf above it for the Time Tracker Mini. I love that I can set this timer and she has a visual reminder that she needs to stay in time out until the colored light glows and the alarm sounds.
This Time Tracker can also be used as a Homework Tracker! I have a lot of friends with kids in school and they tell their kids they have to do at least 20-30 minutes of homework a night. This is a great way to make sure they don’t leave the Homework spot until you are ready for them to. It can also be used in a classroom or preschool when doing various activities.
Things that are Bragworthy:
- Offers unique visual and auditory indicators, including a warning alarm
- Operates easily with just 2 dials: total alarm time and warning time
- Provides flexibility with total alarm time range of 5 minutes to 2 hours, in 5-minute increments
- Counts down until the colored light glows and the alarm sounds
- Supports visual-only timing when you adjust volume or turn off the sound completely
- Learning Resources is a great website for Educational Toys
- Great timer for Time Outs, Homework, Chores, Potty Training etc.
The Time Tracker Mini can be purchased at www.learningresources.com along with a lot of other Educational items.
One lucky Bragging Mommy Reader will win a Time Tracker Mini from Learning resources!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Learning resources and tell us another item they have that you would like for your kids.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 3 entries– Like Learning Resources on Facebook
- 2 entries– Follow Learning Resources on Twitter
- 3 entries– Subscribe to Learning Resources on You Tube
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post and learningresources.com. Leave a link to your post.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post and @braggingmommy in your tweet.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until September 7 @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.