“The Loop Highchair by Mamas & Papas is winner of the Mother & Baby Gold Award – it’s sophisticated to suit your kitchen, yet practical to suit your little one.
The gliding lift mechanism effortlessly adjusts from chair to table to breakfast bar level with a simple action and the seat reclines to three positions for after dinner naps. The Loop highchair has an ultra comfortable, ergonomically designed seat which rotates 360°, making it easy to lift your baby in and out, and allowing you to move around the kitchen and turn your baby so they can watch and learn.
The Loop Highchair is easy to clean and comes complete with a lime accessory pack which is machine washable at 40 degrees, this includes a padded seat insert and a reversible posture support which cushions your baby’s back when they are younger, and can also be used as a head support as they grow. It also includes chest pads for added comfort and a co-ordinating dinner tray insert.”-Mamas & Papas
When I first saw the Loop Highchair I loved the look, it is unique and doesn’t look like traditional highchairs. The modern style really appealed to me. When it arrived I couldn’t wait to get it put together.
Right off I realized it is a good sized highchair and the star shaped base is bigger than I expected. As long as you have a good amount of space for your highchair you will be fine, I just wanted to mention that for those of you with smaller space. I love the star shaped base because it makes the highchair so stable.
My favorite features are the reclining seat and adjustable height. The seat reclines to 3 different positions by pressing the buttons on the side. You can easily recline the seat while baby is sitting in the highchair. It is perfect for young babies who are just starting out on solids and may not be able to sit up on their own yet. The seat adjusts in height using the lever on the side. It isn’t an effortless thing (like an office chair is) you really have to push to get it to adjust down. I actually like that since it prevents your toddler from pressing it (sending baby on a wild ride). Having an adjustable highchair is a huge plus for me. No matter where you are sitting you can have baby at a height that is comfortable to you. Especially when your child is older, you can remove the tray and they can eat with you at the table or breakfast bar (because it is adjustable).
I love that the padding is removable and machine washable. It comes with an additional padded insert with head support for younger babies. Another great feature is that it can easily be rotated all the way around, yep 360°. It is great to be able to have baby facing you no matter where you are working in the kitchen.
I think the Loop Highchair is a great choice for a baby highchair!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Height adjustable from chair to table to breakfast bar level
- With a simple action the seat reclines to three positions for after dinner naps
- Seat rotates 360° making it easy to place your baby in and out, this means that you can move around the kitchen and turn baby so they can remain facing you and you are always interacting
- Ergonomically designed seat provides ultimate comfort
- Secure five point safety harness and additional crotch post for added safety
- Seamless molded seat with easy to clean fabric
- Rotation and height resistor
- Star shape base provides stability and enables you to sit near to your baby or position your Loop highchair close to a table or breakfast bar
- Removable tray allows your baby to sit close to the table for family mealtimes
You can see additional info for this high chair along with where it can be purchase it here.
The Mamas & Papas Loop Highchair gets Bragging Rights!
*I received a Loop highchair from Mamas & Papas for my review.