Matilda Jane clothing is a great new company that I came across that sells adorably chic clothing. I decided to pick something out for my daughter Leah and I and see how we liked them. I didn’t just like my dress and Leah’s skirt I loved them! The first thing Leah did was put her skirt on and twirl. She absolutely loved it which is saying a lot! I can’t get Leah to wear just anything so when she wants to wear it all the time I know all little girls will love it.
“In building MJC, founder, chief designer and CEO Denise DeMarchis wanted to be able to help connect people though her designs – colorful, timeless, and playful ensembles that are age-appropriate and help reflect the personality of the child. One customer wrote to say that each piece of clothing in MJC’s collections “represents love, joy, and happiness … three gifts you always give, all the time, to my child and our family.”
* A key guiding principle at MJC is the company’s strong focus on “extreme generosity” and random acts of kindness. As an extension of MJC’s desire to give back (such as to various children’s charities and orphanages, or the company’s pledge with Habitat for Humanity to build a home for a deserving family), the company also actively involves its customers in ongoing charitable giving efforts – most recently, MJC asked customers where to donate in its “Spread the Love” initiative. The annual campaign involved surprise giveaways to 100+ deserving families, as well as smaller giveaways to 300 individuals, a $50,000 expression of MJC’s heartfelt thanks to its loyal customer base.
* Despite MJC’s strong online presence – more than 48,000 Facebook fans, a thriving blog, and a website that attracts more than 70,000 unique visitors monthly, the company has bucked the trend and chosen not to have an e-commerce store. MJC sales are made directly though a Trunk Keeper, a representative who gets to know her customers personally. The exclusive sale of clothing by Trunk Keepers is a wonderful direct selling model through which Denise is able to pay forward business opportunities for entrepreneurial women driven by creativity and relationship building.
Denise De Marchis Bio:
Denise DeMarchis is founder and CEO of Matilda Jane Clothing (MJC), a kitchen table startup that quickly grew into a national children’s clothing business. Since the age of 12, Denise has held a passion for art and design and spent a decade showcasing her painted furniture and clothing line at regional art fairs before launching MJC with its core values of heart, loyalty and extreme generosity. Denise was recently named one of Fort Wayne, Indiana’s Top 40 Under 40.”
Things That are Bragworthy:
- Chic, Unique Clothing and Accessories for girls of all ages
- Affordable and Trendy!
- They give back to the community through service
Please visit www.matildajaneclothing.com to find out how you can purchase these gorgeous items!
One lucky winner will win a $75 giftcard to spend at Matilda Jane Clothing.
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Sign up for the Matilda Jane Newsletter
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted
- 3 entries- Like Matilda Jane on Facebook.
- 3 entries– Follow Matilda Jane on Twitter.
- 1 entry-Sign up for Matilda Jane through Email.
- 1 entry– Follow the Matilda Jane Blog
- 5 entries– Follow BraggingMommy Heidi on Google+.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per– Enter another giveaway on our site, tell us which (no limit).
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy on: Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, @matildajane435 & @braggingmommy in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until August 22 @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.