I love dressing Leah up in cute T-shirts and skirts, it will be even better when I have another little girl and they can match! I came across Me Giant which has funny t-shirts for kids and babies! I absolutely love each cute animal. I decided to pick out a onesie and T-shirt that matched for Leah and the baby.
I also love that each onesie, t-shirt, bib or hat comes in a cute little metal lunch pail like the one shown above.
These onesies, bibs and hats make cool baby gifts and are so unique and fun!
me – me, myself and I ( especially in the mind of a child)
giant – a person or thing of unusually great size, power or importance.
Hence, Me Giant – Me, Me, Me…sure to melt heart and test your patience.
We believe that even the smallest of things can encompass giant style and that children are no exception when it comes to great design, sophisticated decor and chic apparel. “Me” Beliefs:
- Life is too short
- Laughter is the best medicine
- Kids make life better (not easier, but better)
- Being giant on the inside is more important than being giant on the outside
- Boys are made of snips, snails and puppy dogs tails
Things that are Bragworthy:
- Unique and Fun T-Shirts, bibs, hats and Onesies
- Each item comes in a cute tin lunchbox
- cool kids clothes at affordable prices!
- Your kids can match AND look Cool!
- Cute sayings and colors for each T-Shirt or Onesie!
All of these Cool items can be purchased at www.megiant.com
Giveaway: One winner will be able to choose 2 products from Me Giant!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Me Giant and let us know which 2 items you would choose if you won!
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries– Like Me Giant on Facebook
- 2 entries– Follow Me Giant on twitter
- 3 entries– Follow Me Giant’s Blog
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 2 entries– Blog about this giveaway. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day- Tweet this giveaway using @megiant & @braggingmommy.
You can enter this giveaway until August 31 @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.