My girls like projects. It keeps them busy and keeps them from arguing with each other all day long ;). We received a Mega Bloks Barbie® Build ‘n Play Super Star Stage to review and it has been a fun toy to keep them busy for hours at a time.
“Get ready to rock ‘n roll with a packed crowd as Barbie and her friends put on the hottest show in town with the Mega Bloks Barbie Build ‘n Play Super Star Stage. Build this huge two-story rock show any way you want with 5 stage pieces and real concert controls that let you direct the show in two different ways!
Mode One lets you start up the real multi-colour flashing lights and change between four different songs as Barbie and her friends play their latest hits that will be sure to get all of her fans rocking!
Mode Two lets you choose the music! Play or sing along to your favourite songs on the radio and the concert lights will flash and right along to the music! Put on a show filled with all of your favorite songs that Barbie’s fans will never forget!
Special concert pieces like silver scaffolding, huge amplifiers, glittering blocks and a sparkling disco ball set the mood, while the stage elevator and large video screen lets everyone enjoy watching Barbie perform anywhere at the concert. Hit the lights, check the sound and roll camera as Super Star Barbie, Raquelle and Teresa get up on stage and rock the roof off with a keyboard, guitar and 3 different microphones.”
The Mega Bloks Barbie® Build ‘n Play Super Star Stage started with a lot of little tiny pieces that my girls were really excited to put together. My 8 year old took charge and started reading the instructions on how to put the stage together correctly. Both of my girls spent a good 2 hours assembling the Mega Bloks Barbie stage and it was a great way to keep their hands busy. To be honest, the stage was a little bit difficult to put together since there are so many small parts that my girls had to find. Once they DID get it all pieced together, they took it apart just to assemble it again…..crazy girls ;). Like I said, they really like projects.
The Barbie figurines are a lot of fun because you can change their hair and their skirts. They also hold things like a microphone and guitar so they can play in the pretend concert! They have the ‘lego’ attachment so you can make them stand up on the the lego pieces and that makes things fun.
My younger kids loved the concert controls that play music and lights with the touch of a button. With 2 modes, it gives my kids more options to play. They spent a whole afternoon pushing the start button and enjoying the sounds and sights of it! They really wanted to be a part of putting it all together, but the pieces are just too small for them to play with :(.
Things that are BRAG WORTHY:
- A buildable multi-story out-of-this-world concert.
- Two super star modes – Play 1 of 4 Barbie songs with flashing lights, or play your own music and watch the lights react for a real concert experience!
- An incredible amount of buildable accessories like a 5-panel stage platform, stage elevator, 3 glittering block stands, set pieces, scaffolding, sparkling blocks and stairs, backstage area and television camera.
- Includes Super Star Barbie, Raquelle and Teresa mini-fashion figures.
- Combine with all of the Mega Bloks Barbie sets to build a fabulous world of fashion, friends and fun.
©2013, MEGA Brands Inc. ©2013 Mattel. All Rights Reserved.
Mega Bloks Barbie® Build ‘n Play Super Star Stage gets BRAGGING RIGHTS!
Visit the Official Site
MEGA BLOKS BARBIE® BUILD ‘N PLAY SUPER STAR STAGE
For ages 5-10
**Prizing & samples courtesy of Mega Bloks.
One lucky reader is going to win a Mega Bloks Barbie® Build ‘n Play Super Star Stage!!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Toys R Us and tell us another Mega Bloks product you would love to have!
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 2 entries– Like Mega Bloks on Facebook.
- 2 entries- Follow Mega Bloks on Twitter.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 5 entries– Follow thebraggingmommy on Instagram.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Pinterest, Google +,Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link to your post.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, @braggingmommy and @MegaBloks in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until October 15th @11:59 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.