Being a mom of 3 kids, my hands are definitely FULL!! I typically don’t venture out on my own with all three kids. Luckily my oldest daughter is in first grade so I am usually left with just two when I run errands. But it can still get a little crazy. Anything to help me get a bit more organized while I am out, is certainly welcome!
“The Mommy Hook is the perfect stroller hanger. Built to last, lightweight and versatile, The Mommy Hook fits virtually all stroller handles. The Mommy Hook is made from durable, heavy-duty aluminum—it won’t break like cheap plastic hangers. Its rubber guide keeps it from slipping or sliding. Use The Mommy Hook on your stroller. Use it on your shopping cart. Just snap it on and you’re ready to roll! The Mommy Hook easily holds diaper bags, shopping bags, camera bags, groceries, purses, clothes, toys, sports gear, and much more! It’s even handy for taking bags from your car to your home.”
With my last two kids, I have had a diaper bag that doesn’t have a long strap. It doesn’t hang on stroller handles or shopping carts very well (if at all). There are a lot of times I just have to keep it slung over my shoulder and that gets frustrating. Especially while I am trying to get shopping done while chasing a toddler!! I am so so happy to have the Mommy Hook to help me keep my bags in check! It will hold several bags so it even makes a great shopping bag holder! No more wondering if I left my Old Navy bag sitting in the food court!! I can’t believe something so simple can make my life so much easier!! This stroller accessory is definitely a must have for any mom on the go!!
Things that are BRAG WORTHY:
- Durable & sturdy
- Comes in 4 different colors
- Easy to use
- Large enough to fit several bags
- Great for diaper bags, shopping bags, and even grocery bags
- Makes outings easier
The Mommy Hook gets BRAGGING RIGHTS!!!
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit MomDadandBaby and tell us where you can buy the Mommy Hook.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 2 entries- Like MomDadandBaby on Facebook.
- 2 entries- Follow MomDadandBaby on Twitter.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 5 entries– Follow BraggingMommy Heidi on Google+
- 1 entry for each- Follow The Bragging Mommy via: Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, & @braggingmommy and @momdadandbaby in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until March 15th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.