We moved about 6 months ago and one thing I really miss is the light above my shower. Yes my new house doesn’t have a light above the shower at all. So I was getting pretty sick of shaving my legs and then getting out of the shower to find a patch of hair I missed, because I couldn’t see! So I had my hubby install a Mr. Beams motion sensor light. It was really easy for him to install, he had it up in about 10 minutes. It just takes 2 screws (included) to put up the mounting bracket that the light hooks on to. Then I put 4 C batteries inside of it (not included), clicked it into place and it was ready to go.
I really like the soft white LED light. It is just right, not to bright but still giving off enough light to see. I was excited the first time I took a shower and I could actually see. No more shaving in the dark for me! And since it is a weatherproof light you can put it anywhere. Above a shower, or even outside.
It has also worked out as a great night light that comes on when I am on my way to the bathroom in the middle of the night. It only comes on in darkness so that saves the battery life, and it only stays on for 30 seconds (unless motion is detected, then it stays on while you need it).
Mr. Beams Anywhere Ceiling Lights are great for anywhere you need light, hence the name :). Onside Closets, porches, pantries, attics, showers, hallways, the possibilities are endless!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Quick and Easy to install.
- Wireless, so you can attach it anywhere.
- Motion sensor picks up all movement (at 15’).
- Only turns on in darkness, so battery life isn’t wasted.
- Only stays on for 30 seconds if movement is no longer detected.
- Weatherproof, for use anywhere inside and outside.
- Light is just right, not to bright not to dim.
- Great for anywhere that needs additional light.
Right now Bragging Mommy Readers can get 20% off any purchase using code: MRBEAMS12 at checkout!
Visit www.MrBeams.com to see all their available lighting options.
Mr. Beams is generously giving away an Anywhere Ceiling Light to one lucky Bragging Mommy Reader! ($39.99 Value)
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Mr. Beams and tell us another item they sell.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 10 entries-Make a Purchase from Mr. Beams
- 3 entries– Like Mr. Beams on Facebook
- 3 entries– Follow MrBeamsLED on Twitter.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 2 entries for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post and . Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway using @mrbeamsLED & @braggingmommy. Also include a link to this post in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until February 17 @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.
*I received an Anywhere Ceiling Light from Mr. Beams for my review.